Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) (2594 Views)

Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by sosanova: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=13pt]Sai Jimi Agbaje is the Real Lagosian not one fool from another state they want to come n make Governor in Lagos
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Lagosians will be liberated from Thief-nubu. on Saturday
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by temitemi1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by macjive01: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

He explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

"An Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs like security and vigilante with locals, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos. "

Once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. As the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the Northerners are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

He went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2015/index.php/news/x38b2-lagos-awori-urges-yorubas-to-withdraw-.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by ozoigbondu: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
We must vote Jay Kee and prepare for lagoon party

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
unfortunately this battle is too early to fight and win. ndigbo. you should have waited patiently, buy up Yoruba assets and wait for this tinobu to die. and take over Lagos. it is already written. Ambode will fail because FASHOLA shoes are to big for a dimwit like him. be patient my brodas.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
I love thisssss....
Pls Seun and Lalasticlala...do the needed....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by MugabeRobert: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Lagosians will be liberated from Thief-nubu. on Saturday
[/size]

They way you liberated lagos for Jonathan? Deluded goons.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Princess042(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please can this oba issue just go undecided
Nigerians!!! smh
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by macjive01: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
macjive01:
Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

He explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

"An Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs like security and vigilante with locals, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos. "

Once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. As the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the Northerners are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

He went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2015/index.php/news/x38b2-lagos-awori-urges-yorubas-to-withdraw-.html
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by jimi4us: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by MugabeRobert: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
voltron:
unfortunately this battle is too early to fight and win. ndigbo. you should have waited patiently, buy up Yoruba assets and wait for this tinobu to die. and take over Lagos. it is already written. Ambode will fail because FASHOLA shoes are to big for a dimwit like him. be patient my brodas.

Unfortunately, you have to wait until the end of time. Buying yoruba assets? And no, no one selling anything, they all leased to you.

There are thousands Tinubus ready to fill in his space. The Yoruba race are invincible.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by adeoladrg(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Sconty09(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=sosanova post=32565619][size=13pt][b]Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Sai Jimi Agbaje
Sai Jimi Agabje

Let me make it clear to you all that Ambode will win saturday election by GOD grace. Even if Agbaje wins, Ibo are still the loser not Yoruba becasue Agbaje for all i know can still defect and join APC even if he wins. Our Yoruba leaders are going to put pressure on him to join APC,simple as that while the ibos leaked their wounds and drown in the lagoon. You re only going to disappoint Tinubu and Co but not the Yoruba nation whom two of their tribesmen competing for the Lagos post not Ibo sons. What does it benefit you the Ibos? It does not stop witch hunting of the ibos.
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by sleeknick: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
C
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by macjive01: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Sconty09 post=32566113][/quote]

Why would you say that?

The Lagos igbos only want what is best for them, Agbaje has a far better grassroot plan than Ambode,
Agbaje has promised to be more people oriented, hand powers to the LGA so dividents of democracy and development is felt in isolo, mushin as it is felt in lekki and VI .

Agbaje has far more yoruba supporters than Igbo, Igbo votes are only meant to be a swing.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by san316(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
igbos are fools. it is no longer a battle for what is right but pride. in the end. a Yoruba man who has no root in igboland will still win the election. .

igbos won't fare any better because there is no special program. for igbos.

Yoruba still win on the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by honourhim: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Which one be Aworis again? Abeg make una no carry another provoke join on top the one wey dey on ground now. Space no dey for lagoon again

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by macjive01: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
honourhim:
Which one be Aworis again? Abeg make una no carry another provoke join on top the one wey dey on ground now. Space no dey for lagoon again

ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by honourhim: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
san316:
igbos are fools. it is no longer a battle for what is right but pride. in the end. a Yoruba man who has no root in igboland will still win the election. .

igbos won't fare any better because there is no special program. for igbos.

Yoruba still win on the long run.

The point is not about Igbos benefitting from JK as a tribe but its about the uniformed touts(LATSMA and co) who have constituted nuisance to Lagosians which JK said he will remove among other things. It is JK's agenda for Lagos that won their heart but you people are supporting Ambode because of Fashola sentiment. Thats not the way to go about it pls. I think people should be allowed to choose whom they want.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by honourhim: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
For the Yorubas who are saying that igbos will suffer if JK loses. Are you not portraying Ambode as a wicked tribalist who crushes those not from his tribe? See how una dey sell una market. Una no be good marketers o. I dont even know who sell bad market pass between you people and your Oba.

Moreover, go and check the history of the igbos, we have track records of surviving under whatever situation we find ourselves so i tell you that igbos will always survive. Your threat cannot move our people because surviving in any situtation is not strange to us.

Lastly, i dont like to see my brothers saying that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos is yoruba land pls. If you have documents to prove that it is not pls post the link here let me read or you stop the no-man's-land claim biko.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Unfortunately, you have to wait until the end of time. Buying yoruba assets? And no, no one selling anything, they all leased to you.

There are thousands Tinubus ready to fill in his space. The Yoruba race are invincible.

TINUBU has IBO blood in him.. to scared to delegate leadership .. he has to do everything his way. do you think he does not have enemies in APC. once his time comes around July 2015. his mourning no go get part 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by nasoweseeam: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
macjive01:

Why would you say that?

The Lagos igbos only want what is best for them, Agbaje has a far better grassroot plan than Ambode,
Agbaje has promised to be more people oriented, hand powers to the LGA so dividents of democracy and development is felt in isolo, mushin as it is felt in lekki and VI .

Agbaje has far more yoruba supporters than Igbo, Igbo votes are only meant to be a swing.
This is one fact that tribal bigots refuse to grab. Will only Igbo votes bring Agbaje into power? So why all the focus on Igbos this and Igbos that? Yorubas will vote Agbaje probably more than Igbos would. I don't just get the mentality of many bigots on Nairaland. It seems the Oba's statement has opened a Pandora's box of hatred and tribalism in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Gr8amechi: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
honourhim:
For the Yorubas who are saying that igbos will suffer if JK loses. Are you not portraying Ambode as a wicked tribalist who crushes those not from his tribe? See how una dey sell una market. Una no be good marketers o. I dont even know who sell bad market pass between you people and your Oba.

Moreover, go and check the history of the igbos, we have track records of surviving under whatever situation we find ourselves so i tell you that igbos will always survive. Your threat cannot move our people because surviving in any situtation is not strange to us.

Lastly, i dont like to see my brothers saying that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos is yoruba land pls. If you have documents to prove that it is not pls post the link here let me read or you stop the no-man's-land claim biko.
my brother let's be honest Igbo are business oriented hence they need the govt more than any other person, ask yourself why was dangote among the first to pay Buhari visit?? see one single govt policy can make dangote become a poor man
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by san316(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
honourhim:

The point is not about Igbos benefitting from JK as a tribe but its about the uniformed touts(LATSMA and co) who have constituted nuisance to Lagosians which JK said he will remove among other things. It is JK's agenda for Lagos that won their heart but you people are supporting Ambode because of Fashola sentiment. Thats not the way to go about it pls. I think people should be allowed to choose whom they want.

I have been to and stayed in Lagos, I can't remember getting harassed by touts. I've heard of those things in the past but fashola has cleared them.
Re: Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
san316:

I have been to and stayed in Lagos, I can't remember getting harassed by touts. I've heard of those things in the past but fashola has cleared them.
hw long did u stay Nd where do u stay Nd wat were u doing wen u came to lagos

The r nt actually touts, the r regulatory/sanitary agencies (Lastma,lawma e.t.c),
My broda believe me, dem d Disturb!!!..nt only Igbos oo, many YORUBA people Don't like dem!!!!....m 100%sure....

(1) (Reply)

Finally Nigeria Police Capitulate And Released 62 Arrested MASSOB Members / What "THE NATION" Newspaper Said About New NSA Monguno In 2011 Editorial / Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.