Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:58 AM

Attention! Are You A Writer? The Search No More For Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention! Are You A Writer? The Search No More For Job. (532 Views)

How To Become A Highly Paid Freelance Writer – The Basics / Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Are You A Writer? The Search No More For Job. by ayodeji7: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
If you are a writer, then, congratulations. This is a life time opportunity that you have been waiting for. Search no more for job. Never do freelance writing jobs again because you can be your own boss with what i'm about to reveal to you. in fact you will be making ten times of what you are given as a freelancer even if you are working for a top media company. This is a long research that i have carried out and i have tested it myself and the result is wonderful. Take a bold step right now and change your fortune by sending your comment to my email address for an instant reply. Email me on :internetbiz200@gmail.com or 07033309773. remember that it is high time you stop looking for jobs in a land that create no such opportunity for her citizens. Act fast.

(1) (Reply)

Free Cybercafe Setup And Management Seminar: / Technical Training In America & Europe / Latest Job Openings For Fresh Graduate And The Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.