Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan (37559 Views)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Funpeter: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
emmalezy:

abeg reason this well ooo.. GEJ is in lagos while PEJ is in PH...

I smile something ooo
Abi ooooo brother them wan win the two powerful state na.
Btw GEJ no trust any of his aid that's why he came alone.
The questions should be what did he came to do?
Is the visit an official one if yes then he has to tell nogerians cos our tax payer money was use to excute the trip.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
cozy7:
What is he now doing in Lagos?
Oh God! Corruption has come ooo

u guys re really behaving abnormal

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by April4th(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
PentiumPro:

This goat I'm sure can't find his way around lagos

See ram dey call person goat. Y can't u people leave GEJ alone? What else do you want from him?

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Dahnify70(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
There is no need for the explanation. He is still the commander in chief. He can visit any part of the country without taking permission from Lai Mohammed. Lai you are beginning to loose value. There is a limit to every thing. Don't take the president's silence to mean cowardly.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Jaypea98: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
we didn't doubt you sir! your own rigging didn't work, how will Agbaje own work?
lol guy u dey craze gan o!
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am now hating APC.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by XRAY21(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Election is tomorrow, Shouldnt Jonathan be in his hometown Bayelsa voting House of Assembly members

But the disgraced soon to be ex-president cant just keep his nose out of Lagos

The same embarrassment that was meted to you 2 weeks ago still awaits you tomorrow in Lagos
mumu am sure you did not read the post o,you just started saying rubbish idiot. He left the next day bastards
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Opinedecandid(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lia Mohammed is a lier.

Lia Mohammed is a liability.

Lia Mohammed is a lagoon.

Lia Mohammed is a loop.

Liar Mohammed is a legion.

Lia Mohammed is a lilliputian.

Lia Mohammed is a locust.

Lia Mohammed is lad

Lia Mohammed is ladida

Lia Mohammed is a laggard

Lia Mohammed is a lark

Lia Mohammed is a Lisp.

Lia Mohammed is a lice.

Lia Mohammed is a lemur.

Lia Mohammed is a legume.

Lia Mohammed is a layabout.

Lia Mohammed is a lark.

Lia Mohammed is 'this and that'!
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Princecalm:
Yea, not to rig but for him to also concede defeat so there will be peace.

Am not suprise if people like you still exist...daFF
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Funpeter:
Abi ooooo brother them wan win the two powerful state na.
Btw GEJ no trust any of his aid that's why he came alone.
The questions should be what did he came to do?
Is the visit an official one if yes then he has to tell nogerians cos our tax payer money was use to excute the trip.

Animal seconded for animal...mumu
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by millionaireman: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Does Goodluck Jonathan even possess the tact to rig election?

Jonathan who kept mum as Lai Mohammed lied him back to Otuoke, as Lai Mohammed lied Jonathan's PDP to a weak opposition party
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by megawax8: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Election is tomorrow, Shouldnt Jonathan be in his hometown Bayelsa voting House of Assembly members

The same embarrassment that was meted to you 2 weeks ago still awaits you tomorrow in Lagos
I Pray God makes you a President someday and karma would just be present.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

For once in ur miserable life time be reasonable to your family.....
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by XRAY21(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
PentiumPro:

See your ugly face!
Nonsense! If your brain can't process simple information, whose fault ?
Ewu Abia!
stupi.d girl,ugly nonsense. pray you see husband to marry. Ugly thing. Just pray you children look like there ugly father it better than ur monkey looks
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by nsyforreal: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
we should be matured with the way we post things on nairaland.Let's not heat up the polity.Our president has given us the peace we prayed for.

let us all appreciate him and usher in the incoming government with prayers.governing this country is not an account easy task.

posterity will judge our outgoing president.Just hope and pray we will give the president elect time to rule us and not run his government down same
way we have ran down virtually all govt in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
I strongly believe Nigerians are not fools, since the APC cronies are all out for propaganda, they should remember this is their end. A new beginning in Lagos with Jimi Agbaje.

Let's come out and vote Jimi Agbaje, Tinubu has swallowed enough. He wants to use Ambide that was sacked for stealing state funds. Tinubu does not have good plans for Lagos, he is a thief. We need change in Lagos.

Lagos is not Tinubu's property. Lagos is for all. Vote Jimi Agbaje.

2 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Dinhodinho(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
NEWS CAME TO ME NOW THAT APC IS BUSY THUMB PRINTING BALLOT PAPERS AT EJIGBO LCDA, SECURITY AGENCIES TAKE NOTE.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
PentiumPro:

See your ugly face!
Nonsense! If your brain can't process simple information, whose fault ?
Ewu Abia!
You are completely useless, you mates are doing better things with their life your here jumping around nairaland like a virus.
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by XRAY21(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Jona too sabi gentle? dat na because him na gentle looter na. Him gentle abi him MUMU? Nonsense. Sebi na so una Jona dey roam around Yoruba land during last two week's Presidential elections. In the end, those sharp guys use him money flex. Nonsense President. Hahahaha!
pray envy don't take you to early grave. Nonentity
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by realjoker(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Jonathan is a man of integrity, He can't stoop so low like the likes of Tinubu, Rigging and Jonathan is like Water and Fire.

Lie mohammed should say something else...
where were you asll this while i missed you so much, mostly tgis part of you -GEJ till 2019
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by XRAY21(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
slimmy05:
You are completely useless, you mates are doing better things with their life your here jumping around nairaland like a virus.
leave that prostitute
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Funpeter: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
neyur:

Animal seconded for animal...mumu
weren't you taught how to respect people? Well maybe you are taught and refuse it. If I abuse you back make motor jam me.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by wola44: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
“Yes, Gani Adams also visited, but so did a lot of other people.”

How can OPC Leader visited the president at the time of election and you expect APC to keep quiet ? You guys should judge

3 Likes

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by neyur: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
cozy7:
What is he now doing in Lagos?
Oh God! Corruption has come ooo

Coruption is nigeria most birthright...if you called em coruption, then your great grand fathers have done worse than this before they pass-away....

Bros try and plead God to make you fortunate like this Great Man....monkey descendant
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by timunstopable: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
What is Mr pressident discussing with Gani Adams of Opc.Same Gani Adams he sent to shut down ikorodu road and terrorise lagosians

That plan didnt work

This present plan wont work

Jonathan is like a green snake under the green grass

While he is acting all innocent he is paying people to forment trouble him and that his loud mouth wife.Thank God he is going
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC has wired Jonathan, they know everyone of his moves, so Lai was right as confirmed here by Reuben.

Even GEJ came as low as meeting Adams, his local thug. Oh they are discussing the national economy, mumu commentators
Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by fishbone11(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
dayo23:
They are wasting there time, lagos is not for PDP experiment! We Yoruba have decided what is best for us, it is our land.

Ambode 2015
Next Governor of Lagos
Which land? I think u are sick in yr brain. Are u speaking for the whole Yoruba? which I think u are not anyway. Are there no Yorubas that voted for PDP? why spewing nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by lilmagambo(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi Agbaje 4 change vote jk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pataki:
Apparently this Jonathan must have thrown away his common sense once again. What are you doing in Lagos State on the eve to an election day? Not only that, you even have the temerity to meet a local tout who is well known for trouble making in the SW. Why is that this Jonathan attracted to touts, militants, war lords, anywhere he goes in Nigeria? Why? Why??

Nigeria will surely be better off without you. Good riddance to the clueless leadership you have brought upon this nation.

Ambode for Governor! Gbogbo wa la l'eko!

D guber election shows DAT APC is as bad as PDP if not worse.. bro av not seen d APC dis desperate.. Even mama Wey dey sleep, dem wake am to cum take money.. Guy I don't want to call my PU but dem don share money giv every eligible voter Nd dey still can't sleep.. Dis one go hard

1 Like

Re: My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan by Ricpaula(f): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32570705]APC should take serious time.lie mohamned should respect himself.The man and his party thinks we are fools.Jonathan can visit every inch of Nigeria.Buhari has been moving around in the south east and south south but Metuh has not accused anyone of trying to rig elections.Tinubu too has been holding meeting here and there and Jonathan met with chieftains in lagos he is accused of trying to rig.

Keep on insulting Jonathan ,Buhari will soon enter the hot seat and he should prepare for baptism by fire.
e
JayKee we know,JayKee we love,JayKee we trust.

[Lie Lie muhammed should be shamed of himself because he said the same thing before the presidential election that PDP plans to rig lagos with OPC Members and yet nothing of such happened during presidential election apart from when Tinubu took his boys to rig Alimosho and Oshodi .JOKERS]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.