Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... (2596 Views)

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by SirKey: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC panics over Agbaje’s winning prospects – Fani-Kayode

APRIL 10, 2015 : OLUSOLA FABIYI, ABUJA 31 COMMENTS

Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has faulted the allegations by the All Progressives Congress that President Goodluck Jonathan has strategised to rig Saturday governorship election in Lagos State in favour of PDP candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje.

He said the APC is in panic mode “because it knows that Agbaje is going to win the election.”
Fani-Kayode, in a statement on Friday in Abuja, said this was the first time in 16 years that the APC, together with the opposition tendencies it represents, was facing a formidable challenge from a governorship candidate of the PDP in the state.
He said, “It is not true that the President has any rigging plan for Lagos and neither do we need any such plan because our party is very strong there.
“The problem that the APC has and the reason that they make such asinine and stupid allegations is because they actually believe that they own Lagos State and all those that live there.
“They are now in a state of panic because for the first time in 16 years, they are facing a formidable challenge and they know that Jimi Agbaje of the PDP is likely to win.
“The truth is that there was no secret meeting in which rigging was planned by the President and neither is it true that materials were smuggled in to rig Lagos State.”
He alleged that the only people that were interested in rigging and in milking any cash cows were the members of the APC themselves, adding that such action would be resisted.
Fani-Kayode explained that Jonathan “simply conceded defeat” in the Presidential election but this did not in any way mean that both the President and his party had lost their nerves.
He said, “Jonathan conceded defeat and congratulated Buhari even though there were many questions about the card readers, the role of INEC and the so-called votes that APC allegedly won in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna and in one or two other places in the North.
“The figures for the APC were inflated in those states whilst the votes that Jonathan scored were purposely suppressed and reduced in places like Abia and other parts of the east by INEC. This is the bitter truth even though many people are reluctant to say it or admit it.”
The former Aviation Minister added, “Till today, many of us are wondering what really happened to the INEC commissioner in Kano and whether it is true that he and his whole family were murdered after he privately expressed his misgivings and regrets about inflating the figures for the APC during the presidential elections.
“Rather than spitting in Jonathan’s face and rejecting his friendly handshake by accusing him of plotting to rig Lagos, the APC should keep their mouths shut and bury their heads in shame for what they and their friends in INEC did during the presidential election.”

Facebook10
Twitter104
Google+

3 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Elslim: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dis guy u still de run yah mouth abi

5 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Janet101(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vote Jimi Agbaje

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Godwin10123: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC should stop hitting up the polity. I'm tire of their propaganda. Can't GEJ have meeting with his party members, again. Nonesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by TI1919(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by GboyegaD(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Did he not say same about GEJ and on election day was singing another song entirely? FFK is allowed to run his mouth the way he likes.

4 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by chimsimdindu: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
ALL THESE RANTINGS ARE NOT NECESSARY ! LET THEM REST IN PEACE !

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Kagarko(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please allow the kano REC who died to rest in peace.

FFK please prove the allegations even out of court just the way APC did in Rivers.

PDP have agents at the polling units they saw how the elections went peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Alphaoscar: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
FFK should be arrested now and he should be made to explain all he knows about the death of the late Kano REC .

3 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Dannyset(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
The truth is, the spirit of the man and his family that died will not allow Fani Kayode to rest for lying on him.

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Caseless: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Where did the REC confess in the report above? Abi the garullous ffk in his usual self that's ranting is now the kano REC?

Change the title of ur thread!

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by modskiller(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje we want, Lagos is nobody's private company.

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by kasiem(m): 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai, I'm still wondering the kind of holy ghost fire that took place in kano. Lols
Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by tit(f): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
apc people have disgrace kano, finally!

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
You guys are so blind.
Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Because of the hate you have for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
YOU ALWALYS BELIEVE EVERY GIBBERISH THAT COMES OUT FROM THE PDP.

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sincerely, IF SOME OF YOU ARE THE YOUTHS THIS NATION IS COUNTING ON TO MOVE THIS NATION TO GREATER HEIGHT, THEN I AM SO SORRY FOR NIGERIA. HOW CAN YOU LET THIS POLITICIANS TO BLUND YOUR MIND WITH FALACIES?

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
U see what islam did to the REC of kano
D blood of the man and his family will not allow buhari to function well if he has a hand in it!
Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Politicians love to toy with your emotions, alot of them have their families abroad, living a fantastic life, but, you guys, youths of Nigeria, follow them like a sheep going willingly to the place of slaughter, YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WITHOUT REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by obinoral1179(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Someone said and I quote Ete Ffk bi Ete maluu. Meaning (FFK lips look like that of Cow)

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
God will help us oh, but we need to change the way we think, God, i get so annoyed when i read some post here on nl, politician playing tribal game just to get our votes, think about this, HOW MANY OF YOUR KINSMEN HAS ACTUALLY HELPED YOU IN LIFE??

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Olufemichael(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Yet, you are ready to die for a politician because he/she is from your state or region, SINCERELY, IF WE DO NOT CHANGE THE WAY WE REASON, HMMMM, WELL. IF HIS IS YOUR KINSMAN OR KINSWOMAN, WHAT HAS HE/SHE DONE YOU (LIKE IN GOVERNMENT, WHAT ARE HIS ACHIEVEMENTS) ? MANY OF THESE POLITICIAN HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL, YET, BECAUSE HE IS MY KINSMAN, WHETHER HE GOOD O OR NOT, I GO VOTE FOR AM MENTALITY. SERIOUSLY, I PITY FOR SOME YOUTH IN NIGERIA. IF UNA NO THINK, A DAY DEY COME, UNA GO WAN CRY, UNA NO GO SEE TEARS. WARNING, IF YOU QUOTE ME WRONGLY, I WILL BLAME YOURSRLF. THANKS.
Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Trailblazer1(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2015
I am still surprised that Kano REC and family died in an inferno without APC accusing PDP of murder as usual

Lai Mohammed suddenly refused to blame it on PDP
Even JEGA went cold on the matter,
There's certainly more to this story.

APC have a hand in his death.
Period!

3 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by olu77(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
The present government deserve a place in the guiness book of records as the most irresponsible government ever.

Reason: many lives have been lost, they played the blame game. Now, an entire family of a state REC was murdered according to FFK and no one has been arrested yet he is here beating his chest, pointing accusing finger. The question is whose role is it to protect lives and properties of citizens?

FFK, whatever you represent, you are a shameless failure

2 Likes

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am still surprised that Kano REC and family died in an inferno without APC accusing PDP of murder as usual

Lai Mohammed suddenly refused to blame it on PDP
Even JEGA went cold on the matter,
There's certainly more to this story.

APC have a hand in his death.
Period!
bro, u just hit the nail. D guy died after the election, I believe jega and his bandits nids to explain to us the cos of his death. I forsee apc doing d cleaner job!
D blood of the innocent will deal with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Late Kano REC During Mar 28 Presidential & National Assembly Poll Confessed.... by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't care what confession(s) he made, all I know is, if the Late Kano REC connived with INEC to rig the last P.election for the apc, may he continue to burn in pains in HELL forever.
I only wish his family to RIP

(1) (Reply)

What "THE NATION" Newspaper Said About New NSA Monguno In 2011 Editorial / Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer / Ogiamien Is The Traditional And Original Landlord Of Igodomigodo Now Bini Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.