Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,902 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha (850 Views)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
I understand and admire an ambitious man but when ambition clouds your reasoning and judgement it becomes dangerous, this is the case of Gov rochas okorocha. I attended his presidential rally in 2003 and since then liked the man, but it has occurred to me that like most leaders in Nigeria that power has brought out his weakness (desperation). Am not blaming the man for his decision to join the opposition (APC) in a PDP region ( it was bold move which has paid out) but the manner by which he has turned against the ibos so to buy favour with the south westerners and northerners. I for one have always known that the man is a presidential material and believe APC leaders knows that but turning against your people and calling them names does not show any worthy character for that noble throne, you can't force people to vote for your own party, they decide that's democracy, no yourba or Hausa leader will turn against their people but the man out of desperation have despise the very land that built him, I don't see the support you will get from ibos when the time comes that is if it ever come. Change your ways, a word is enough for the wise. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by ELTON123(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vote rochas
vote change

3 Likes

Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Ojiofor: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let him continue.like okorocha like ngige.
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Gr8amechi: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
nelson4:
I understand and admire an ambitious man but when ambitions clouds your reasoning and judgement its becomes dangerous, this is the case of Gov rochas okorocha. I attended his presidential rally in 2003 and since then liked the man, but it has occurred to me that like most leaders in Nigeria that power has brought out his weakness (desperation). Am not blaming the man for his decision to join the opposition (APC) in a PDP region ( it was bold move which has paid out) but the manner by which he has turned against the ibos so to buy favour with the south westerners and northerners. I for one have always known that the man is a presidential material and believe APC leaders knows that but turning against your people and calling them names does not show any worthy character for that noble throne, you can't force people to vote for your own party, they decide that's democracy, no yourba or Hausa leader will turn against their people but the man out of desperation have despise the very land that built him, I don't see the support you will get from ibos when the time comes that is if it ever come. Change your ways, a word is enough for the wise. God bless Nigeria
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
How has he turned against Igbos? Is it by falsehood being spread by his enemies or by his support for Amaechi and Buhari who are obviously more pro-Igbo than Jonathan. I am sure that even when the 2nd Niger bridge is actually started and completed your type will still not see any good in this great Igbo son.
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Caseless: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
It is better you shut up if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by tunwumi: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2015
People like you should be ostracised. You claim democracy is a matter of choice and end it with tribalism. It shows how demean u are in your thought.
I advise u to browse Google to know the meaning of choice.

nelson4:
I understand and admire an ambitious man but when ambition clouds your reasoning and judgement it becomes dangerous, this is the case of Gov rochas okorocha. I attended his presidential rally in 2003 and since then liked the man, but it has occurred to me that like most leaders in Nigeria that power has brought out his weakness (desperation). Am not blaming the man for his decision to join the opposition (APC) in a PDP region ( it was bold move which has paid out) but the manner by which he has turned against the ibos so to buy favour with the south westerners and northerners. I for one have always known that the man is a presidential material and believe APC leaders knows that but turning against your people and calling them names does not show any worthy character for that noble throne, you can't force people to vote for your own party, they decide that's democracy, no yourba or Hausa leader will turn against their people but the man out of desperation have despise the very land that built him, I don't see the support you will get from ibos when the time comes that is if it ever come. Change your ways, a word is enough for the wise. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Rochas is going to be the greatest Igbo man ever. He is an exceptional, forward thinking, progressive man with a large heart and strategy. He is visionary and has Nigeria at heart.

He is not emotional like the rest of the bunch, such as the op.

Stay calm, tolerate and strategize.

1 Like

Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by tit(f): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2015
rochas opugo
roachas ati lo
roachas out
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2015
VisionPlus:
Rochas is going to be the greatest Igbo man ever. He is an exceptional, forward thinking, progressive man with a large heart and strategy. He is visionary and has Nigeria at heart.

He is not emotional like the rest of the bunch, such as the op.

Stay calm, tolerate and strategize.

If Rochas become the greatest Igbo man then Igbos are Useless!
Rochas don't even have the balls to stand before the Anambra nobles and speak.....lol
But he can be the greatest yoloba and Hausa diiick ssssucker for all We care.
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Slow547: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Curious indeed
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Nuvally: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2015
When they Vote am out today, him eyes go red!
Re: The Curious Case Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Sorry if other tribes misunderstood me, am not been tribalistic, just that saying your fellow tribemen are myopic in thinking for making their choice is out of the line. For anyone who wants to make this a hate thread, please stop. Just making a case of what I withnessed and those who think he is a messiah in southeast because he joined APC, think twice cause with or without him ibos will continue to forge ahead, all i had expected him to do is to try and convince the ibos of his vision and not calling names. Charity they said begins at home, you must respect the people in the house before gaining it outside.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Packing Out Of Ekiti State House, Called Jonathan that silly President! / Mention The Things You Want From The Incoming Government. / Deiziani Did Not Support APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.