Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua (713 Views)

Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Special Adviser To Enugu Governor Dies Of Food Poisoning / Taraba State Governor Dies In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by jookco(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
The announcement of Yobe state Governor come when we want Yaardua to leave the Asu Rock by all means.
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by Vernor(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2009
Y day ? Dats too much of you even if thats what u want. pls pray 4 him but i also want him out of that place but not as in death
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2009
make una respect una self with that pray for am talk.

pray for am to stay alive and embezzle more money?
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by jamace(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2009
Yar'adua is not our problem. Those who collect huge sum of money in the name of LG allocation, State allocation and Ministeries allocation and yet do nothing for the people are our enemies. angry
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by AloyEmeka9: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2009
Why should you wish death on your fellow human being?. Yaradua is not the only person responsible for the state of affairs in Nigeria. Do pray for him because that is what God requires of us towards our leaders.
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by Muza(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
those wishing death on other ppl will be surprised.
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by FrankC3: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2009
@poster

It will be wiser to stop such emotional massage. I am not the guy's fan but i do not wish him death, even if i do how does it factor in the guy's lifespan. IBB is still alive, OBJ is still alive, Iwu is still alive, Tafa Balogun is still alive, name them. I just want the guy to somehow go back to Katsina from Obudu ranch, just go home take some rest and leave leadership to those who are more competent that he is. Period!!
Re: Yobe State Governor Dies Instead Of Yaardua by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
Frank-C:

@poster

It will be wiser to stop such emotional massage. I am not the guy's fan but i do not wish him death, even if i do how does it factor in the guy's lifespan. IBB is still alive, OBJ is still alive, Iwu is still alive, Tafa Balogun is still alive, name them. I just want the guy to somehow go back to Katsina from Obudu ranch, just go home take some rest and leave leadership to those who are more competent that he is. Period!!

The man has no plan to do that otherwise why will he spend a fortune to validate his stolen election. The man has no plan to tell himself the truth and go.

So if he dies better for all of us.

Human Parts Market / Breaking News! / Fg Withdraws Police Orderlies From Political Appointees