Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m (3734 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by ArRahmanCakes: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Are you getting married soon and you want to stay within budget?then get with in touch with Ar Rahman Cakes and Catering...

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!
At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and nutritious cake for your wedding.
5 steps + 200 cut-outs = #44,000
3 steps + 200 cut-outs = #28,000.

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. Free delivery to any location

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!
For further information, please call
Referrals will attract a commission.

***We also do Small Chops too***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos- Bisola Dejonwo And Jide Tokan's Wedding / Whats The Worst Party You have ever attended / Events News And Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.