Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? (1869 Views)

Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? / Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? / Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Hey hey hey, its ur guy hector in d building.... I hope u guys r chiling in dis fyn saturday mornin ryt? If not u bera get down to one spot and help urself out wit some orijin and chicken to cool off the stress.
Now you guys remember dis song ryt?
"I spend my money everyday ontop woman,
I no get shishi to give another man
I am ready to be your mugu
Ur personal maga for life..... grin

I think it was sang by a nigerian artist, I can't remember his name tho. So guys, share wit us what eats ur money d most, is it on babe, olosho, weed, flexing, clothes, BIS, brazillian hair, etc u name it. grin

Well mine is food smiley I lov good food a lot.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Acekidc4(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Am Voting!! Coming Right Back
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
makeups, food, clothes etc.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
makeups, food, clothes etc.
food? Ur in ur mummy and daddy"s house na?
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by ronald4lif(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Hehe! I bet no guy will agree they spend theirs on women. Even the ones who had about 500naira airtime on their phone and just transferred 450, then left with a meagre 50naira balance to console themselves, will come here to act James Bond soon.

They'll be like no babe can see my dime. Pele! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hehe! No guy will agree they spend theirs on women. Even the ones who had about 500naira airtime on their phone and just transferred 450, then left with a meagre 50naira balance to console themselves, will come here to act James Bond soon.

They'll be like no babe can see my dime. Pele! cheesy
u wey I catch dey dash one street girl 5k after two of una don kpekus for uncompleted buildin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
food? Ur in ur mummy and daddy"s house na?
yeah, buh whenever I don't like the food cooked thr, I go buy mine n prepare or I just spend money in chicken republic or sweet sensation.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by jamex93(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Bros dat question no get ansa o

Money just dey move
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by ronald4lif(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
u wey I catch dey dash one street girl 5k after two of una don kpekus for uncompleted buildin

Wetin you come do for the building. Shebi na Ekaete you sef wan come kpansh. Pot jam kettle. cheesy
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeah, buh whenever I don't like the food cooked thr, I go buy mine n prepare or I just spend money in chicken republic or sweet sensation.
ilol u resemble chic wey go pay for her boyfrnd meal
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by seankafor(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
money money money............i spend it lyk water on anything i see
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by 2dice(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok i spend my on Surebet
op are you happi now
lolss cheesy
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin you come do for the building. Shebi na Ekaete you sef wan come kpansh. Pot jam kettle. cheesy
ekaette don become reverend sister oooo.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Data bundle and food

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:
Ok i spend my on Surebet
op are you happi now
lolss cheesy
chai bros. There is God
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
ilol u resemble chic wey go pay for her boyfrnd meal
lmao! me?? so wrong! if we are going to eat, he pays. he knows that.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lmao! me?? so wrong! if we are going to eat, he pays. he knows that.
so that means food is out of the list!
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
so that means food is out of the list!
I guess so.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by koolet: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
phone.... dazzall
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by 2dice(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
chai bros. There is God
since tey tey God dey naaa
@ least surebet makes me happi more e no dey break my heart anyhow
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm a shoe freak!
I Love gadgets

And I take good care of my woman. Presently I'm single, so it's just me and some lucky friends around.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

since tey tey God dey naaa
@ least surebet makes me happi more e no dey break my heart anyhow
but u dey lose sometiimes
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Name of the artist is sound Sultan.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by 2dice(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
but u dey lose sometiimes
yea but when your gain is more than lose
na Godwin
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bleaching cream grin
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bleaching cream grin

lol.. ..u won turn m.Jackson?

cheesy

#YOLO
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
I spend my money mostly on playstation 4 games, fashion and data bundles.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Airtime,Indomie and sometimes Niarabet.cheesy
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bleaching cream grin

You forgot to add weed
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:
Bros dat question no get ansa o

Money just dey move
abi o,money just dey go ni we no know where e dey go.
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
ani33:

You forgot to add weed
undecided
Re: What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? by jamex93(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
dancok:
abi o,money just dey go ni we no know where e dey go.

Lolx

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: 10 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry. / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. / Henceforth,I Have Stop Eating A Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.