Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] (14559 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

How is Rivers State 2day, who is winning? Just keep calm and discuss issues, and stop insulting others, wen dey dont agree with your points.

Lackey, go to those threads and discuss such. tell ur goons to leave my posts alone. Those fools qouted me first and am sure u are blind to see that.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
He just go waste him time,him party don already lose dis one again.#teamchange
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by spencekat(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sambo no be am at all.Just a VP for mouth.He could not even make any impact.GEJ would have dropped him since.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by ussy09(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
The most silent and unsupportive VP we've had in Nigeria. His passiveness cost his boss the Presidential seat.

I know Osibanjo's active native will support my Dad greatly, knowing his intellectual status.

Zahra
will u Mari me
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by Joeoku78: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
you will be defeated again having suffered heavy casualty in the presidential election. El-rufai of the APC will defeat your governor at your backyard. You never had political recognition since becoming vp to clueless jonathan who lost gallantly to my amiable GMB the current president-elect
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by UTEWUOJO: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Like president like vice, they know nothing about politics. Una better de pack una load small small before may 29.

1 Like

Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by Myself2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
TRADELYN:

Click like if you no feel this man's impacts on Jona's government.

Click share if you do.

#Researching... cool

Sambo was an absolute political baggage for GEJ,absolutely of no political value.GEJ had to canvass for all his votes by himself,this Sambo man serially loses his polling unit in every election,,,I wonder why GEJ didn't drop him for someone that would have been of some political value in the north,perhaps we would have been spared the nightmare of the sick old certificate forger getting ready to become president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by ronald4lif(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:

Sambo was an absolute political baggage for GEJ,absolutely of no political value.GEJ had to canvass for all his votes by himself,this Sambo man serially loses his polling unit in every election,,,I wonder why GEJ didn't drop him for someone that would have been of some political value in the north,perhaps we would have been spared the nightmare of the sick old certificate forger getting ready to become president.

This is funny. I'm a Buhari fan but there's lot of sense about your observation of Sambo. All he does is smile. LOL. cheesy
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by StepG: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sodiq3:
This man changed his polling unit in the last presidential election in order not to be humiliated like 2011 election where he lost his main polling unit. A vote for Yero is a vote for Namadi because the present Heavy-billboard and poster governor is a stooge to the clueless Sambo.
Sambo is so irrelevant and political useless in Kaduna state that the people just dislike him for reasons known to them. Kaduna people will indeed make another history today by uninstalling the No visible project governor and elect Project-driven Mallam El-rufai.
correct guy u sabi Kd well well we need change.
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by hahn(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
hazyfm:
The most useless VP in Nigeria's history

You're wrong. He's the most useless VP ever in the history of the world
Re: VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] by ZahraBuhari(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
The most silent and unsupportive VP we've had in Nigeria. His passiveness cost his boss the Presidential seat.

I know Osibanjo's active nature will support my Dad greatly, knowing his intellectual status.

Zahra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon / Aregbesola To Create 31 Local Councils More In Osun / Suicide Bombers Attack Muna, Maiduguri, Five Killed, Eleven Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.