Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. (2543 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DanceVille: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kindly Share with us the worst response you have ever heard on telling someone "I Love You"...
Mine Is:Thank You....Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nursecaleb(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
I taught u said u are a pastor son
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
The babe was like 'na so'
It's a chat tho
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Vince77(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mine was "hmmm".... cry
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mine is
Me:Babe, I love you..
Babe:Are u fucking kidding me...Piss off Asshole.....
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Stanleyafam(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry k
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
DaZion:
Mine is
Me:Babe, I love you..
Babe:Are u fucking kidding me...Piss off Asshole.....

Brutal
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by plumule(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
me ; i love u
she ; asin agape love ;Dme ; i love u
she ; asin agape love
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by fergiiosugo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mine is
Me-I love you!
Fiona-I knw. Let's have sex. It all boils down to dat
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by unofficial(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
During a chat session

Me: I love you
Her: was that for me?
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DanceVille: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
I love youtube
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:

Brutal
Yea!.
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
I Hate You...
*Babe just walks out frm d Scene*
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Hawlahscho(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
I LOVE YOUTUBE
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
mine was I LOVE U and she replied u only want sex 4rm me but dnt worry i will still hav sex with u.
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by uzuri(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Him: stop joking with me, you don't love me
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
u must b kidding!! cheesy
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
mine was I LOVE U and she replied u only want sex 4rm me but dnt worry i will still hav sex with u.
--->Last Bullet...
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
uzuri:
Him: stop joking with me, you don't love me
He must be Surprise..
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by ghostwritter(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Girl: Jesus loves you more
Me: I am serious o!
Girl: I'm also serious.

1 Like

Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Him: i love u
Me: kkkkkk, thanks
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by jamex93(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
She said Let's see (make we dey see na )

I was like Waitin we want dey see again
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by joedejana(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
ME: I love you.
HER: OMG...I'm just freaking blushing. I've always loved you.

*didn't even like her*
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:
She said Let's see (make we dey see na )

I was like Waitin we want dey see again
She go see mayb u get d qualities a gud dude must have...
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Ivanspring(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
ghostwritter:
Girl: Jesus loves you more
Me: I am serious o!
Girl: I'm also serious.

I love this response wink

1 Like

Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by jamex93(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
DaZion:
She go see mayb u get d qualities a gud dude must have...

Me park her mata one place ni o

Dats my life, if I talk to a gal, she want con dey form one thing, I go just lockup

No b by force
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
He said.." Ok...ur kidding, ryt?"
Some men r playing hard to get cry
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by Welrez(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
ME: Babe, I love you.
BABE: Why don't you use the time in saying this to preach Christ?

I will never forget it!

1 Like

Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by osemeka: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
She: You're crazy smiley

Some girls take their friend zone very serious
Re: Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. by DaZion(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:

Me park her mata one place ni o

Dats my life, if I talk to a gal, she want con dey form one thing, I go just lockup

No b by force
Nice Decision...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Please Don't PM Me" Scourge. / See The Girl Who Proposed To Me On Our First Date Last Friday / She Keeps Saying She's Not Feeln Fine Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.