Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4070 Views)

APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by xmich(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Arch1:
This ibo people are very funny. They dont want PDP again in Abia state but they want PDP to take over Lagos.

Vote PDP in Abia state

T.A Orji for life cheesysad
gringringringringringrinshocked
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Kalu has been out for 8 years.
what I meant was the forceful imposition of ta orji on abians has created a monster that would be difficult to dislodge
Re: . by Brown1759: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
war in Abia

Re: . by konjakonja(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Super1759:
chai! Chineke...as you are covering evil, may evil not depart your household and all you do. Which peaceful?
your. Hatred for Ngwa people will only lead you to dooms land. Aba will be great again,our son is here to solve our problems. Dr Ikpeazu we know don't sweet talk us. We shall manufacture a drug to cure your Ngwaphobia soon
Re: . by nneca: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
CHANGE MUST COME TO ABIA STATE

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
asha80:
what I meant was the forceful imposition of ta orji on abians has created a monster that would be difficult to dislodge

I believe Ikpeazu might be better than Orji. Most importantly their romance can never exceed one year.
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I believe Ikpeazu might be better than Orji. Most importantly their romance can never exceed one year.
not when ikuku is there...moreover abia is not all about aba and environs
Re: . by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
My people what is going on in Abia state is not election,cases of ballot box snatching every where.in Agbama and low cost est there was no voting materials and people has gone home disappointed.ochendo global is a mean man.
Re: . by Super1759: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thuggrey of the highest order

Re: . by Super1759: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:
your. Hatred for Ngwa people will only lead you to dooms land. Aba will be great again,our son is here to solve our problems. Dr Ikpeazu we know don't sweet talk us. We shall manufacture a drug to cure your Ngwaphobia soon
silly tribalistic anumanu. Who told you I am not ngwa? I can't support evil or deeds of an u just man. I lived all my childhood in Aba and till date with all my travels, Abia state is as good as a village

1 Like

Re: . by Super1759: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ghen gehn

Re: . by monalisa7: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:

Clownish Igbo people,everything to you is seen as being hated by other people,after all d shouting of hatred from Yoruba people,now its our own kinsmen that hate you now,you guys confuse me sometimes

1 Like

Re: . by cupidhero(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
I voted at aba sports club and apga is killing it down there.
Re: . by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
They deserve a PDP government, no sympathy for them.

1 Like

Re: . by konjakonja(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Super1759:
silly tribalistic anumanu. Who told you I am not ngwa? I can't support evil or deeds of an u just man. I lived all my childhood in Aba and till date with all my travels, Abia state is as good as a village
I swear you are not an Ngwaman. In 1992 when Amuta from Isialangwa was the popular choice,they decieved us with Ogbonnaya Onn who negleted Aba,in 1999 when Dan Nwankwo from Obingwa was the popular choice,again they said Orji Kalu was the best and the he been an Aba brought up will look after the city,what was our gain? Now that our own blood is ready to solve our problems,why should we let an outsider to decieve us again? Think brother think brother. We need ouir son there,it is our turn. Do not let Ngwaphobia to kill you
Re: . by konjakonja(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Super1759:
Ghen gehn
let Abia North produce 1 million APGA votes,Obingwa lone will produce 4 million votes to nuetralise all. We are ready for you guys today
Re: . by konjakonja(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
monalisa7:

Clownish Igbo people,everything to you is seen as being hated by other people,after all d shouting of hatred from Yoruba people,now its our own kinsmen that hate you now,you guys confuse me sometimes
whatever,Aba must producea governor today
Re: . by cupidhero(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just saw some mean looking fellas and told ma broholla at the aba sports club president who told his. Boys to lock the gate and tune their asss. This is my first and last vote in nigeria and I can see apga wining even tho PDP has rigged the whole process.
Re: . by Super1759: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fact

Re: . by Super1759: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
See riffraff...this is a disrespect to jega.

Re: . by LieDetector(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:
I swear you are not an Ngwaman. In 1992 when Amuta from Isialangwa was the popular choice,they decieved us with Ogbonnaya Onn who negleted Aba,in 1999 when Dan Nwankwo from Obingwa was the popular choice,again they said Orji Kalu was the best and the he been an Aba brought up will look after the city,what was our gain? Now that our own blood is ready to solve our problems,why should we let an outsider to decieve us again? Think brother think brother. We need ouir son there,it is our turn. Do not let Ngwaphobia to kill you
your f**lishness is beyond human comprehension.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Arch1:
This ibo people are very funny. They dont want PDP again in Abia state but they want PDP to take over Lagos.

Vote PDP in Abia state

T.A Orji for life cheesysad
lol.. its bout d candidate not party....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadly Encounter Between Pro-biafra And JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photo) / Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC / Just In: Buhari Failed All The Senior Military Examination - El - Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.