Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. (17304 Views)

What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World? / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
DanceVille:
The Most everlasting sweetest thing on Earth Is Jesus...

You mean Jesus Navas?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
hifaif:

Sweetest thing, not MOST sweetest thing.
thanks man, noted smiley
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
The sweetest thing is to piss after u ve been holding it in during a 3hr journey.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Chocolates of curz... grin
make I hear grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
thanks man, noted smiley

You welcome, bro.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
DanceVille:
The Most everlasting sweetest thing on Earth Is Jesus...
yea we knw, but this is not a church tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by mira4u: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
smiley To love and be deeply loved in return. It's sweeter than honey.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ruq:
It's sex but not the activity it self it's that moment when you're about climax and your eyes go blinking and you start to jerk like a car running out of fuel, omy my that feeling is mad. And you notice how females have a tighter grip when they reach theirs or that akward breathing rhythm. Aswear ama make a sextape one day so I re-watch those feelings.
lol,sabi boy.*wink*
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
FLAWLES:
I think itz Shopping#whereDemGirls dem?
pls y re u lying? wat is sweeter dan a profession in pussy eating lyk me eating ur pussy in a cold evening, nd then u just vibrate n shout o yeah im abt to cum baby.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
i think is money and good woman. yeah *good woman*
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sleep....

Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
pTomz:
lol no bru...ah live in Uyo, bt d topic was generalized cheesy

No mind me I just try follow you play. How that side na? You no vote?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
pls y re u lying? wat is sweeter dan a profession in pussy eating lyk me eating ur pussy in a cold evening, nd then u just vibrate n shout o yeah im abt to cum baby.

Guy you see the profile picture of the pussy cat wey you wan chop so? No go chop poison o.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by FLAWLES(f): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
.waht are u saying pls?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
FLAWLES:
.waht are u saying pls?
exactly wat ure thinking
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by etetodun: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
I have been thinking lately, the most SWEETEST THING on earth. I think its SEX tongue, nothing pass womanliness for this life. Money is sweet to hav, but without womanliness its not complete. So whats your opinion on this nairalanders?
sex is sweet but when u get to certain age u get to know that it is not d most sweetest thing on earth.even at ur younger age when u agree that sex is sweetest,u will also agree that money is most sweetest when ur woman denies u sex because u don't have money to meet her needs!!
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ruq:
It's sex but not the activity it self it's that moment when you're about climax and your eyes go blinking and you start to jerk like a car running out of fuel, omy my that feeling is mad. And you notice how females have a tighter grip when they reach theirs or that akward breathing rhythm. Aswear ama make a sextape one day so I re-watch those feelings.
I hav one, make I show you? grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by williamspaul22(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
missclasssy:
Sleep....
u be tsetse fly? tongue. Sex nd then u sleep, thats d sweetest grin
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
pTomz:
After holding a pee dat almost bust ur bladder cheesy
n finally found a rest rum tu urinate,e dey sweeeet pas Orgasm grin
Chaiiiii e dey sweet well ehn cheesy
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
FLAWLES:
.waht are u saying pls?

Yes @softapple what exactly are you saying? i think you should PM her and show her instead of all this talk talk here. sebi you wan chop snail? you go belleful today
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Yes @softapple what exactly are you saying? i think you should PM her and show her instead of all this talk talk here. sebi you wan chop snail? you go belleful today
whats ur problem?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
whats ur problem?

Guy go chop snail and make her cum like you said you would and stop trying to attack me
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy go chop snail and make her cum like you said you would and stop trying to attack me
anyways go to hell
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
When you walk into the room and your girl is already on all fours, cause she wants to get tongue lashed.

Awesome feeling!#:&
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Debola69(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
The sweetest thing just has to be puffing grass while a young, sexy damsel spits and sucks away on your pipe like her next meal depends on the amount of cum she's able to extract.

Awesome shii i tell ya!
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
anyways go to hell

Says the guy who goes around looking at profile pictures & wishing to lick strangers v.aginas.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Says the guy who goes around looking at profile pictures & wishing to lick strangers v.aginas.
hws dat ur business?
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by Lisaflex(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tkin ice cream as u lay in d arms of d lv of ur lyf ,wyl u both watch a horror movie....D sweetness is killing!!!
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by iPrevail(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
A deep kiss from a lover smiley …the kinda kiss that makes you fall deeper in love. That's the sweetest thing on earth.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by FLAWLES(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

.which pM?na AM
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by refreshrate: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
FLAWLES:
.which pM?na AM

Babe no vex the perv actually has some fettish going around looking at females profiles iimagining himself licking their unmentionables forgive me for suggesting such.
Re: The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. by FLAWLES(f): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Babe no vex the perv actually has some fettish going around looking at females profiles iimagining himself licking their unmentionables forgive me for suggesting such.
.lolz;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.