Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,212 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Good Governments Creates Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governments Creates Jobs (301 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Nigerian Troops Recapture Two Strategic Local Governments From Boko Haram / Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Governments Creates Jobs by D1tech(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good government will create job opportunities for the youths. As we elect our leaders I pray that they will deliver good governance.
Well I have this information for the youths of Nigeria before the jobs start surfacing you can be empowered financially with this information am about to share:
It is about an NGO that empower people to live there Dreams by creating wealth through Humanitarian service.
It is called LOVECITY CHARITY & DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION. It is Registered under CAC and verified by EFCC for financial transactions threshold Compliance and KVC/CCD Compliance. It is in partnership with Voguepay, World Humanitarian Services, Samsung, Huawei, Hyundai and Toyota.
To be a member, you need to join through an existing member. Visit www.lovecitycharity.com, Click on Register and fill in your details. Note use (Treasured) as your sponsor username i.e the existing member. You will get an alert on your mobile phone. You too can start registering people as an existing member To know more, click on INFORMATION then click download presentation video for handset & android. It is just 9mb. Act on it and start changing your financial status. See you at the top.Mr. Enoch (Treasured).

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Nigerians That Voted When I Didn't Use My PVC / INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Guber Election / Rolex Submariner 116610LV Mens Swiss Automatic Light Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.