Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing (5218 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by Fanirandele: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi Agbaje loses his polling unit again

APC 89

PDP 82

Chai Jimi

2 Likes

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by bunlizlaw(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:
Vote results for PU 41 Ogudu GRA
House of Assembly election. This is the polling unit of both contestants
APC : 150
PDP : 101

Pls don't mind my curiosity. Are u an APC agent? Hope you get compensated by Gov Ambode.
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by okorotonny(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
This na PDP.
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by manie(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
In my PU at Abolaji Street Mafoluku Oshodi

APC 56

PDP 93

But APC will definitely carry the day in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by Fanirandele: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk's running mate lost her PU too..APC 140 and PDP 72. grin

1 Like

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by hopelife: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Ire akari estate Isolo. APC - 161. PDP - 151. 2nd polling unit. APC 110. PDP - 113. we must still rescue lagos

This is supposed to be a cure PDP area.....

1 Like

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by focus7: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op, abeg it is too early for this o. I just hope it is not the FFK result system you are using? Anyway I pray that any omoale that wants to because of power sell yoruba land to a people that has no place to stay in their erosion ravaged land should lose the election to the seat of power in Lagos state o.

3 Likes

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by bettercreature(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos Governorship:
Ikeja LG, Anifowoshe, Ikeja ward PU 006
APC - 92 PDP - 71

2 Likes

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by bettercreature(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agbajes unit Apc 124 pdp 88,charity begins at home i was told and this one want to be our Governor after losing his unit

3 Likes

Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
In my estate at Iba, PDP won all the PU with wide margin except for two PUs with just difference of 2 to 5. Other areas of Iba LCDA, APC won massively.

Low turn out recorded too.
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by Babacele: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
In my estate at Iba, PDP won all the PU with wide margin except for two PUs with just difference of 2 to 5. Other areas of Iba LCDA, APC won massively.

Low turn out recorded too.
u know I believe u Jack.
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by okoolori(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
APC: 82, PDP 6. Polling unit 019 idiaraba#governorship
That's my hood. Them no go ever bleeped me uo
Re: After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode will win Lagos and we will make Lagos unbearable for flatheadds

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago / Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.