Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (45229 Views)

Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by CR77(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok oo feel me more b4 i go give u my contacts
eaccyboy:
like seriously u na posha babe... I dey feel u
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by guiddoti: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr presidO is original M -U -M-U. bRING me Holy CaIn. grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by klax(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
farem:
He has been feigning ignorance since 4BC.

-Chibok girls

-$20B

-Dwindling foreign reserve

-Mounting external debt

That Gen AZAZI said the truth

-That he never spoke with Moroccan monarch

-That Omisore and Boy George were inmates

_That Card Reader's rejection at the last March 28 poll was the voice of God!

_That Fayose and FFK were indicted

-Subsidy fraud

-BH sponsorship

-That (common) stealings = corruption

-His coming to Lagos was for Federal Rigging plan for Lagos Guber polls

... back for more (PLS ADD YOURS O-the authenticated

Pls are you alright, just asking?
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Mimee803: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't think hes feigning ignorance hes simply ignorant and clueless cant wait to be done with this guy come may 29th I pray his name is tucked neatly at the bottom of history books of Nigerian president the shame of a nation
farem:

-Chibok girls

-$20B

-Mounting external debt

-Subsidy fraud

-BH sponsorship

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by DoctorNyash(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
chai. she fine for down below
yes o grin
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by farem: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
klax:

Pls are you alright, just asking?

E dey follow dey feigning ignorance. IgnoraMUMU!
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
kurt09:
APC may win 21 states.
we are winning nothing less than 47 states
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by thesweetprince: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
wetin b ur biz wit anoda person wife whereabout abi she b joint-wife?
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by eaccyboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:
Ok oo feel me more b4 i go give u my contacts
pls send me ur contact thrgh jacobadebola@gmail.com pls jst gv me d last 2 digits wen quotin me
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by DTaj: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
farem:

-Chibok girls

-$20B

-Mounting external debt

-Subsidy fraud

-BH sponsorship

Jonathan doesn't have a clue about anything.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by juicy80(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well,if most of our politicians hv been seen with their wives today,I think asking after the first lady is not a bad idea besides they were both present during the presidential election.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Ayietim(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Stop worrying about past failure, it's already decided, start working hard for future success, it's yet to be decided. . /p5sIGP-87
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by felifeli: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
farem:

-Chibok girls

-$20B

-Mounting external debt

-Subsidy fraud

-BH sponsorship

Unemployment is a terrible thing. It makes somebody to type jazz
Just see all that this man wrote above.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by pedel: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
makeyourway:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facemybook2050..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!.......
Please list some of the websites your organisation have designed and proofs you have a clue what a professional Web designer does. Until then, please stop spamming every post with your advert. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by hope2007(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
She had a "rally" in port Harcourt town on Thursday with market women and traders, Wike was in attendance as i heard.
She can't vote as she is registered in Otuoke so what is she doing in Rivers State on election day?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
k
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by leisuretym: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
If Buhari disgrace my husband at the poll, I will disgrace his wife at the poll too, we must do office of the first lady election before I commot for aso rock
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
leanalyst:
This is just lazy journalism. There are more important questions to be asked than asking of the whereabout of the man's wife.
You know nothing about journalism. The wife of the President has been casting her vote in the same unit with the husband in Otuoke for more than four years now. Is it not only natural for journalists to inquire her whereabouts from the President when she was conspicuosly not seen?
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by DTaj: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jonathan has no clue about everything!
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by CR77(f): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls where do u base
eaccyboy:
pls send me ur contact thrgh jacobadebola@gmail.com pls jst gv me d last 2 digits wen quotin me
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by eluquenson(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mama Paraga refused to show up at polling unit simply ashamed of herself.
Shameless woman
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You know nothing about journalism. The wife of the President has been casting her vote in the same unit with the husband in Otuoke for more than four years now. Is it not only natural for journalists to inquire her whereabouts from the President when she was conspicuosly not seen?
you dey mind dat otuoke boy?na wetin him sabi about journalism?
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by hensben(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
hope2007:
She had a "rally" in port Harcourt town on Thursday with market women and traders, Wike was in attendance as i heard.
She can't vote as she is registered in Otuoke so what is she doing in Rivers State on election day?
This is a serious offense from PEJ yet some persons are laughing over it...she didn't register in ph then what's she doing there? To even think people are asking what's the journalist concern, like seriously?
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by anonimi: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Luckygurl:
lol!! As usual he has little or no control over his wife.

He remains my man though....

Don't you think the story from Thief'nuibu mouthpiece, the Nation, is a LIE as usual
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
coded01:
Smh... grin grin

Fredoooooo where una keep Iya oh... angry grin

She dey with pique grin
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Luckygurl(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
anonimi:

Don't you think the story from Thief'nuibu mouthpiece, the Nation, is a LIE as usual

I really don't care if this is a lie or not.
The truth remains, president Jonathan has little or no control over his wife
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by coded01: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
fredoooooo:

She dey with pique grin

angry angry embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by dancoolD(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigerians shuld mind their business and leave GEJ and his Family alone
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by pamcode(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
coded01:
Smh... grin grin

Fredoooooo where una keep Iya oh... angry grin
you mean fred is her boy boy or secretary
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by coded01: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
pamcode:
you mean fred is her boy boy or secretary

We can't find mukina2 yet... angry grin

Make Fredoooooo tell us where our First Lady dey? angry grin
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by fredoooooo: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
coded01:

We can't find mukina2 yet... angry grin

Make Fredoooooo tell us where our First Lady dey? angry grin

On top of olumo rock praying for arsenal to win the league cheesy
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by coded01: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
fredoooooo:

On top of olumo rock praying for arsenal to win the league cheesy

Bring her down fast... angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.