Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:53 AM

Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State (33125 Views)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by justdivine: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rip
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Ekowise(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
problems in SS, SE & SW. no much report of problems from the North.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by efilefun(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fayose call your boys to order
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by bigwig10(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let there be peace O Lord,just elections and all this killing are becoming more and more east,west,north,south.........chai
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by bigtt76(f): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na so den go de fight over nothing .....their states can't even generate enough revenue to cater for itself angry
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
what are they fighting for

1 Like

Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by anwe: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]My President has said that HIS ELECTION IS NOT WORTH THE LIFE OF ANY NIGERIAN and APC is taking it for granted, as far as they are concern it is a do or die.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by icon02(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp has won 26 -0 again in ekiti
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
I was almost killed today.

Fuc-k INEC.

Fuc-k INEC.

The fuc-king policewoman not even man got no gun nor baton. They angry youths were saying some shi-ts like the ballot papers is all fake. We should stay the fu-ck outta the polling unit but me no gree think say na small thing as them bring bags of cutlass, me leave everything with me and ducked. Aiyyo, i ran more than usain bolt...some folks got some cuts, others injured.

I want to say thank you Jah and fuc-k INEC once again.

The elections would have been betta if all the POs and security were given guns and vests.

Not going to enroll in any election shi-t again till they include guns and vests as electoral materials. Once again fuc-k INEC
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by seuntope8(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lucky them.! May God help us in this country. Everywhere i§ just mark it violence and gunshots...
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by 4kasibe24(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
I undstd PDP members will not likely to pull over across nation, that is reason for thugery every where
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dem neva comot fayose ni. Make dem comot am quick quick, abeg. D guy dey vex me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by naturally: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fayose
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by themodernman: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
ademega:
The riot no much for you to have time to take a shot of yourself
Thank your star that you are one of the few lucky ones in today's election . ask those people in other states .
*modify*
God is good....
1st2 comment in years .
Thank you GMB, the love i have for you woke up my political consciousness . I will not stop praying for you .
Nigeria shall be great again .
I love you Nigeria.

You never sabi people. Even if the dey die dem go still snap themselves upload am for Nairaland as "dying tinz" just to make frontpage.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by themodernman: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ekowise:
problems in SS, SE & SW. no much report of problems from the North.

PDP is dead in the North already so everyone knows who they're voting for...you can't pay anyone to break ppls head, , most likely collect your money & break your own head.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by nicerichard05: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
olamilian:
9ja and pictures

I tell u, we too like pictures, see person wen for they hide nd think how he life go take save, yet him dey snap selfie. Lolz, black man sense
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by niceguy7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
And rumors been spreading around that pdp win all the 26 sits..in ekiti.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wait oo, if pdp wins ekiti state assembly elections majority ,that means won't be impeached . Am I right Please ppl should kindly enlighten me on this ekiti issue .
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Qmab: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
From the headlines have read so far its pretty obvious that the gubernatorial election was generally characterized with violence which even superceded that of the presidential. I wonder why politics must be a do-or-die affair.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by godoluwa(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
onatisi:
Wait oo, if pdp wins ekiti state assembly elections majority ,that means won't be impeached . Am I right Please ppl should kindly enlighten me on this ekiti issue .
wat else do u still expect? i dnt expect PDP to carry last 4 d state assembly election. do u expect Fayose to wait & let those stupid APC legislator ruin his administration? the people of Ekiti loved Fayose. if we av majority PDP candidate as house members, its a norm coz dats d case during d time of Fayemi. i represent #teamvotenotviolence

1 Like

Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
lastpage:
I repeat........ [size=18pt] JONATHAN is still a PRIME CANDIDATE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.... FOR INCITING ELECTORAL VIOLENCE IN THE SOUTH WEST.
[/size]
Seems, he does not want to enjoy his stay at Otuoke
. wink undecided

Lastpage!
The most useless talk of 2014 & 2015! He didn't incite violence in presidential elections and its gubernatorial elections that he stands nothing to gain that he will incite violence. You are a low life!

1 Like

Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by whitedove(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
lastpage:
I repeat........ [size=18pt] JONATHAN is still a PRIME CANDIDATE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.... FOR INCITING ELECTORAL VIOLENCE IN THE SOUTH WEST.
[/size]
Seems, he does not want to enjoy his stay at Otuoke
. wink undecided

Lastpage!
ori e ti daru,southwest of England or where?
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Olutozn54(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dis na coper osifo I dey c. D guy who rented my room. Save ur head
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Mishaelonye(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
See My LG o...that guy that I carried from camp "IPERE" PPA..How did dis happen.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by themonk(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
iyke926:
I was almost killed today.

Fuc-k INEC.

Fuc-k INEC.

Fuc-k INEC.

Fuc-k INEC.

Fuc-k INEC.

The fuc-king policewoman not even man got no gun nor baton. They angry youths were saying some shi-ts like the ballot papers is all fake. We should stay the fu-ck outta the polling unit but me no gree think say na small thing as them bring bags of cutlass, me leave everything with me and ducked. Aiyyo, i ran more than usain bolt...some folks got some cuts, others injured.

I want to say thank you Jah and fuc-k INEC once again.

The elections would have been betta if all the POs and security were given guns and vests.

Not going to enroll in any election shi-t again till they include guns and vests as electoral materials. Once again fuc-k INEC

bros, take it easy!!!
You should start by fu*ck-ing yourself because you are part of INEC.
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
godoluwa:
wat else do u still expect? i dnt expect PDP to carry last 4 d state assembly election. do u expect Fayose to wait & let those stupid APC legislator ruin his administration? the people of Ekiti loved Fayose. if we av majority PDP candidate as house members, its a norm coz dats d case during d time of Fayemi. i represent #teamvotenotviolence
thanks for shedding more light on the issue . So those reps sef are not even sure they will come back and yet started an impeachment process against the governor that has 4 more years while they have less than 2months?dem be mugu original
Re: Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
themonk:

bros, take it easy!!!
You should start by fu*ck-ing yourself because you are part of INEC.

Buzu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.