Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,476 members, 7,901,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (48123 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by dammytosh: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
see who is talking o,shey na u go run government ni,no be Tinubu? just sherap and keep rearing ur castrated cattles

Oponu.

He will be rearing goats like you now.

He is the next President and Commander In Chief Of armed Forces.

Unfortunately for you , u no get passport. U are going no Wia till he finishes in 2023 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
Rubbish!

Who wants to work with rètard? tongue

Please dont abuse him. he may not be perfect but are you perfect? he's a distinguished man who rose to the rank of General and if you know the military set up, that is no easy thing. he also taught us a lesson to never give up on what we really want and believe we are competent to deliver on.

So if he's a "retard", what word will be used to describe you who has not achieved a tenth of his greatness?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sphinx54: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
see who is talking o,shey na u go run government ni,no be Tinubu? just sherap and keep rearing ur castrated cattles
You can go and die! Whether you like it or not BABA is the president elect. Hater angry

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by jeweldoyex22(f): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Correct!!! Tell dem oooo. Sai baba
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by ojnnaco(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice statement from d Presido elect
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by gbongbo6070(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
mean while GMB is a kind of person that as so much belive with doings of almighty, despite the discouragement text he as been recieving on his phone he never give up hmmmmmmm. am smell changes

GMB: SOLUTION FOR CORUPTION
GMB: SOLUTION FOR BOKO HARAM
GMB: SOLUTION FOR NIGERIANS

BABA PLEASE WIPE AWAY OUR TEARS
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by juman(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who knows maybe buhari would fail, because those military generals are not good people. They were the ones that primarily destroyed this potentially great country.

Shame on them.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
i guess Amaechi will be chief of staff and not a minister since he defected
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by itops(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
tola9ja:
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of supporters gathered around our campaign

vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see our supporters.. Buhari said look

again,look into their eyes,what do you see? And i said your excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you see these people,look into their

eyes,they have high expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to office,Yemi we've

got a lot of work to do"

[b]
ABEG COMMOT FOR ROAD JOOR[/b
]
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Best move General Buhari can make is to reduce lawmakers' salaries to not ever exceed N7m per year inclusive of all expenses, this may weed out many lawmakers who are only in politics to make money. It would encourage some of those who leave politics to invest their money to start businesses which would boost the economy.

#America please stop secretly planning to assassinate or topple Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Gwammen(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Those who have good ears should hear
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by mensdept: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
ikp4succes:

How is he going to makeup his cabinet, that is "General" Buhari?

It can't be with the underaged primary kids that voted for him thousands of times

It can't be with PDP thieves in other zones

It can't be APC supporters who are all decampers, including Rochas who decamped twice to and fro PDP,

Maybe it will be the old military guys from 1983 that ruled the country, because they are incorruptible, since the folks in black Africa decided to vote in (even several times) someone who overthrew democracy and reward him and all coup plotters with Presidency title
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good one Sir - Let political parties be by ideology and not people cross-carpeting and making a nuisance of the whole thing.

I'm beginning to like this Buhari ,honestly.

Listen up all you AGIP this is what I call change

Remain wherever you are, whether good or bad ,it should be about ideology and not a money making venture for some iidiotic political jobbers.

Drugpusher, you make sense today oooo. Wonderful

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
The title of this thread is misleading. According to the piece, Buhari never ruled out appointing PDP defectors. Read it again.
ikp4succes:
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
What can you do to protect our General from enemies planning to sabotage our hopes ?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by windowxp5(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
tola9ja:
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of supporters gathered around our campaign

vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see our supporters.. Buhari said look

again,look into their eyes,what do you see? And i said your excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you see these people,look into their

eyes,they have high expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to office,Yemi we've

got a lot of work to do"

Have been looking for this quote. I guess this was during the house show put up together by kunle afolayan, Olamide, gbenga adeyinka d first and other celebrity which was aired on TVC. this got me marveled. I recall Tunde Bakare said smt relating to this during an interview.

The people's General is simply incomparable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good news from him and he should follow it with action.
And all the others things he promised , I'm just tired of politicians and their empty promises.
Wait a minute, he should have told them this right from the word go, not after they have finished campaigning for him and APC governors
Anyways it serves them right, our present politicians are not role models at all
I have watched US govt change from democrats to republican and have never seen any of their politician change side.
The ones that annoy me most are the likes of okorocha and Atiku that goes from one party to another seeking nomination forms up and down.
Okorocha from PDP to Apga to APC. His allegiance is to no party but himself
And the same goes for prostitute Atiku, how many times will he declare that umbrella is leaking but will eventually go back each time .
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by tola9ja: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
itops:

[b]
ABEG COMMOT FOR ROAD JOOR[/b
]

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Bowaley17(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
That's better
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by joraldin1(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm house to house omo naso life be... Chop make I chop na abi na only dem wan chop Buhari no be Jonathan ohhhh.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by chomygolden(f): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Nursecaleb:
mumu like you,useless citizen!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by fritxie101(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Nursecaleb:
If by castrated cattles u mean ur kinda person, den I solemnly agree wif u, cos I even doubt if ure so castrated wif all ur baseless hatings. Pack well abeg,.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by jaybee(f): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:
Once again Buhari is making ground sweeping statements he can not implement in reality

The Federal character law written into our constitution requires Ministers to cut across the Federation. What if certain states the ministerial nominees Buhari have to work with all defected from PDP? What will Buhari do?

Government is a continuum and for the progress of Nigeria there is nothing wrong retaining so Ministers. I think Olusegun Aganga is doing a fine job and should be retained to continue the diversification of our economy

@mikeansy you are a m0r0n. No wonder you and your likes are so backward. Who will nominate the ministers for GMB? For your info, the APC caucus had been ring-fenced since before the election. No one can break into it, at least for now, until sometimes when the government and the APC is sufficiently stabilized.

Once more, for your info, no one from outside will dictate any person for appointment to GMB. GMB will dictate those who will work with him and for him.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ibmojotu:
which part of ur brain do u reason with(that's if u have one)@GMB was referring to those who decamp to the party after their victory not those who started the race with him
brainless he - you can complete the rest yourself defector nah defector, defection is defection.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
iwatch:
You lack common sense. He is referring to NEW ENTRANTS--Ameachi was in the fight to victory.
seriously! then your senseless to know that a defector is a defector be it early or late.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by stanmarshals(m): 2:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one so these would stop some schcophants jumping from one bed to another like whores. When one govt. Wins the change political party like it's nothing
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by stanmarshals(m): 2:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one so these would stop some schcophants jumping from one bed to another like whores. When one govt. Wins the change political party like it's nothing. Why won't nigerian politician take a simple lesson from american politician
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Luukasz(m): 2:43am On Apr 12, 2015
[url][/url]
Nursecaleb:
TO BA KA E LARA LO POKUN SO(Go and Commit Suicide)
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Luukasz(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2015
[url]
Nursecaleb:
TO BA KA E LARA LO POKUN SO(Go and Commit Suicide)[url/]
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by mickeymimi: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2015
sai baba u 2 gbaski

abeg tell dem jhor.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 12, 2015
grin
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by blessedqueen(f): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Alright, noted.... So what should defectors do now, cry and wail?? undecided undecided

Can't wait for Buhari to take over, seriously waiting for the manifestation of the widely broadcast change and new Nigeria. ..Let me see the miracle he will perform undecided

No b only u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.