Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,036 members, 7,970,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me (1085 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by gentle1010: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
For months now my fiance has been behaving strange, and I'm bothered, whenever I ask her she says nothing is wrong, sometimes she ignore me, sometimes she act so good and loving. Two days ago, I woke her @ the middle of the night so that we'll talk, to persuade her to tell me what's wrong with her, I told her to sit she refused, I insisteds she must sit down to enable us talk, that I'v been in emotional trauma for months. I refused she'll sleep & pulled her up wheneva she tried to sleep, yet she kept silence on me, the next morning she prepared for work and I locked the door that she'll not go unless she tell me why she torture me psychologically, next she calld her co-worker, she came and insulted me & they both left. She came back later in the evening & told me its over between us, all my efforts to bring her back proved abortive. I love her so much, what should I do?
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by RoyalBlak007: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
gentle1010:
For months now my fiance has been behaving strange, and I'm bothered, whenever I ask her she says nothing is wrong, sometimes she ignore me, sometimes she act so good and loving. Two days ago, I woke her @ the middle of the night so that we'll talk, to persuade her to tell me what's wrong with her, I told her to sit she refused, I insisteds she must sit down to enable us talk, that I'v been in emotional trauma for months. I refused she'll sleep & pulled her up wheneva she tried to sleep, yet she kept silence on me, the next morning she prepared for work and I locked the door that she'll not go unless she tell me why she torture me psychologically, next she calld her co-worker, she came and insulted me & they both left. She came back later in the evening & told me its over between us, all my efforts to bring her back proved abortive. I love her so much, what should I do?
Discuss this with her Mum, or sum1 she is closer to in her family
I guess you hurt her so much
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by zeekz(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
one question: wat did u do wrong in the first place ?
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Jackeeh(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
You didn't hurt her. She fell out of love with you. The fluctuations in attitude u saw her display was her, battling with herself whether to continue or not. Some times she would act good n loving. And some times she would act bad, according to u. That was she fighting with her dwindling attraction for u. The stroke that broke the camel's back was u preventing her from sleeping n going to work. She took the way out u graciously offered. It's the golden opportunity she was waiting for. Let her go. Give her some time to think. Give her some space. Make yourself scarce. The only chance u hv in winning her back is to set her free. The more u beg, the more u loose respect before her n further push her away. Time n space usually resolves matters like these.
And I'm pretty sure this is the same lady u complained about in ur previous posts. If actually she's the one, then OP, YOU are your problem. For not realizing that ure in a relationship with the wrong lady. Op concentrate on making it first. Dont spend the little u have all on a woman ure not married to yet. Y am I even wasting my time sef. Knowing fully well u will still go back to beg. Mtchwwww. But if its a different lady, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by iyobs7(f): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fiancé and living together already... Well from your actions you were rude, there are ways you could've told her to open up to you.
Locking
Pulling
Insisting
Just made it all worse. It is irritating and annoying to some ladies when you keep bugging them and insisting on one particular thing.

All you could've done was just care for her, pamper her and let her know you are there when she feels like talking instead of being a bull and trying to bulldoze her...

1 Like

Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by swaggzo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
IF YOU STILL WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER..
I SUGGEST YOU TRY TO UN-HURT HER AND TRY TO MAKE THINGS BEAUTIFUL BETWEEN YOU BOTH.

TALK TO HER OR TALK TO ANYONE TO TALK TO HER ON YOUR BEHALF.

I GUESS SHE'S A GOOD GIRL..
THESE DAYS A SINGLE GOOD GIRL IS WORTH MORE THAN THE MILLION "A$$ & BOOBS" GIRLS ROAMING ALL OVER THE STREETS.

FIND A WAY TO KEEP HER.

1 Like

Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Have you really thought about where you could go wrong?
Check your phone
Think about her important days
review what she told you about two mnths ago.
what are your promises to her.
If none of these work thre is one last solution to getting her back. Am srry I can only release it if I know how serious you are.
Goodluck on the above listed points. Don't concede defeat yet,ORUBEBE your tots u can still jega her. grin
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by jamillion: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just give her some space for nw, then go for her wen she's calm am sure she will come around.
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by LadyX(f): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
The first step is to know how you offended her. Talk to someone she's close to, like her friend or sister to know what's wrong.

Are you physically violent towards her? Like have you beaten her before? Maybe it's because you bully her that why she's refusing to tell you because she knows how you will react.
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by bigiyaro(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
guy jst tank God she left,such girls have d ability to bottle up vast amts of grudges,God help u d day such volcanoes will erupt on u.
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Melahou(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
She has been looking for an excuse to leave you so now she has seen one,
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
One thing life has taught me is if someone doesnt want to be with U, there is nothing you can do about it
You will be a fool wasting time and resources trying to win her back.
Its not about U hurt her. Stop trying to make it your fault
Its nobody's fault babe dont want You no more man up and move the fck on
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by gentle1010: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
LadyX:
The first step is to know how you offended her. Talk to someone she's close to, like her friend or sister to know what's wrong.

Are you physically violent towards her? Like have you beaten her before? Maybe it's because you bully her that why she's refusing to tell you because she knows how you will react.
I pet her like mad & I don't beat a woman 4 any reason, though I acted violent but didn't beat her, I was pushed to the wall and that's all I would ever do. She is just a strong hearted type shaa
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by FLAWLES(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op leave the B!tch;;das my advise
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Janet101(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just give her sometime, time will take care of things.. If u are meant to be together nothing can't stop it
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by harrysterol(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
You need to give her some time to think, she maybe naturally stubborn type, if you still want her back you can use someone close to her to help talk out things
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by gentle1010: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
gentle1010:
Please anyone that can help me with a nice strategy, not just 2 win her back, but to know the full gist and advice me should pls add me 08032958661 / 20C7F10D
Re: I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me by Begonia(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Op, your fiancee was acting like that because she was in a dilemma. She wanted to leave for one reason or the other but wasn't sure so she was contemplating. The way you acted towards her (forcing her to stay awake and talk to you, preventing her from going to work etc) just made it easier for her to leave. Begging wouldn't make much of a difference right now. You're going to have to give her time.

Though, it's a shame she was about marrying someone she can't even sit down and communicate with sad

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Trap (nairagram Screenshots) / Um!... You Won't Believe What I Found Last Night / The 10 Most Dangerous Phrases In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.