Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials (1016 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials by ndubueze92(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Imo guber election !APC agent bribed Nysc members to influence results... just about the time accreditation was going on,an APC agent tried to bribe an election official at Ikenegbu ward 2 booth 1 not knowing that onlookers were observing not until she gave her the money, that it was intercepted by a PDP supporter not after making threats... the 50000 was shared to all whom showed interest also in a nearby polling unit Uzil APC prepared sumptuous meals for voters and many take home packages.
Re: Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials by nzeobi(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
That's the game, every body to his tactics
Re: Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials by excellentmomma(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why didn't u capture it on video with ya phone. Apc guys are good @ dat but pdp supporters too dey slack.
Re: Imo State Gubernatorial Election APC Bribed Officials by ndubueze92(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
excellentmomma:
Why didn't u capture it on video with ya phone. Apc guys are good @ dat but pdp supporters too dey slack.
Every body was alert! and I simply calculated the risk of people involved...and secondly, I still needed my phone joor.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ/ FG’S Transition Committee / Apc And Pdp Supporters Were You Paid To Campaign / Pls Good People Of NL, Help Share Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Lag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.