Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale (7522 Views)

I Need Someone With American Paypal Account / *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] / Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Atmmachine(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have lots of American paypal accounts for sale, i can get a prepaid debit card with my name & link it to the paypal account you need.
You can make withdrawals & also pay with it.

I can give any details about me for security reasons
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Smartlife(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Verifying PayPal is not hard but how to make money into it
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Atmmachine(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Smartlife:
Verifying PayPal is not hard but how to make money into it

What do you mean by "How to make money into it ??
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by ireti35: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
I have lots of American paypal accounts for sale, i can get a prepaid debit card with my name & link it to the paypal account you need.

Need more info e.g cost and more.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Atmmachine(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
ireti35:

Need more info e.g cost and more.

When the account is created & verified, i will give you the access which is the password & the username
You will be using my U.S home address & social security number as yours, you can buy things online & have them shipped to Nigeria.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by ireti35: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

When the account is created & verified, i will give you the access which is the password & the username
You will be using my U.S home address & social security number as yours, you can buy things online & have them shipped to Nigeria.
cost?
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Activityj(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Prize?
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Atmmachine(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
ireti35:
cost?

$5 per transaction
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by ireti35: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

$5 per transaction

Anyways I would prefer a premier or business and we can strike a deal. What are the info needed?
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by ireti35: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Atmmachine:

$5 per transaction

Anyways I would prefer a premier or business account and we can strike a deal. What are the info needed?
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Atmmachine(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
ireti35:

Anyways I would prefer a premier or business account and we can strike a deal. What are the info needed?

I don't have a verified company i can use in creating a business paypal account
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by codedove: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Atmmachine:

You've got a pm bro..reply back .
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2015
@atmmachine...good day bro,please pm me on the cost of your paypal accounts for sale,and also hw long wil it take to get it frm u afta payments...i have deals for you,if actually your paypal accounts are good and verified usa acct...pm me pls,i am serious,i hav deals for you...and hope d paypal accts are gud usa verified
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Though, am nt here to spoil anybodys business.
If buy paypal. U will get limit.
Why? Paypals tech-masters knows about this stuffs.
Immediately the got any stupid things, they will allow you to receive money but chop it.

Apply for payoneer card for verification.
Dont use virtual card.
Be careful about those blacklisted ips.
I rest my case ooo.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by fabrigas18(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg how do I get one 4 myself I would be needing it so badly soon.. Check ur email bro u av a PM already.. Thanks
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2015
For those wanting to buy a PayPal account, I will advise you not to. The risks are too much, it can be blocked, you can't trust that the person selling it to you won't login later and siphon ur funds, the ip could be blacklisted later and u lose ur account and funds, etc. In fact, too many things can go wrong. Instead, why not just open one yourself. There are lots of articles online detailing the steps. Besides, in that way, you can be sure that the account won't be compromised in the future and if you are very careful, it won't be blocked either. I opened mine myself and it is currently 80% verified. Cos me, I no wan hear story later.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by fabrigas18(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi all i have a solution already, i will help you receive your fund from any website as long as its a fund from the website and not from an individual..
If the payments are first made to the website by the buyer and the website pays you, i will be happy to accept. However, if the buyer pays to you directly, i would not accept such payments to avoid charge back. Just PM me for further info.. No shady dealings if you are close we can even meet in case the fund is much and risky to do with a total stranger. Thanks
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by einsteino(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
For those wanting to buy a PayPal account, I will advise you not to. The risks are too much, it can be blocked, you can't trust that the person selling it to you won't login later and siphon ur funds, the ip could be blacklisted later and u lose ur account and funds, etc. In fact, too many things can go wrong. Instead, why not just open one yourself. There are lots of articles online detailing the steps. Besides, in that way, you can be sure that the account won't be compromised in the future and if you are very careful, it won't be blocked either. I opened mine myself and it is currently 80% verified. Cos me, I no wan hear story later.

Hi. can you guide me in opening a U.S verified paypal
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by georgeric38: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
einsteino:

Hi. can you guide me in opening a U.S verified paypal

You can try this guide right here: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by georgeric38: 3:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Has anyone bought accounts from these people? www.auctionessistance.com/shop
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Zdoh(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Whatsapp 08088759163 details.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by paypalvcc: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Paypal account sale not good if you blocked then can't provide docs better u make own and verified by VCC you can try them http://www.paypalvcc.com
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Jillkoishi: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Have you guys actually considered making your own stealth accounts?

I'm using this guide here and haven't gotten suspended for many years: https://www.auctionstealth.com

That guide belongs to https://www.aspkin.com . Their forums give support to the people that has the guide.
Re: Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale by Zdoh(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / How To Get A POS Machine In Nigeria And The Simple Steps To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.