Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari (26997 Views)

President Buhari will prosecute any APC member indicted of corruption –Adesina / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Buhari: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by SSaemoenl(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Folks like T.A Orji, Godswill Akpabio & other politicians like them won't go unpunished. #NigeriaDecides #Nigeria2015

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
ZUBY77:
Just start with Jega who Rigged you into power.
pls oooo jega is my love,leave him alone,cool,intelligent personality when jona won in 2011 and buhari was crying, jega dint know how to rig 4 his broda
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by lucianohase(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
With this statement, I see our gov elect Nyesom Wike having a big battle of his life under Buhari,now that Uncle Jona lost and will be out of power soon. Its not going to be easy for him bcs, our Rivers pdp is so divided. Hence,so many party members who where opposed to his guber ambition will defect to Apc and add to more of his problems.
To stay 4 years under buhari won't be a field day for our new Rivers gov.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by 989900: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
It's obvious more than 75% of commenters only read the headline.

WTF is wrong with this generation?!
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by MuyiRano(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Mama Titi, mama Tayo, Baba Fatai...... Pls come watch season film.
GMB don come for all una
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by EngrSirwhite: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
If actually u want to fight corruption den u must start ur justice wit de oba of lagos cos i can see dat fighting PDP has beclouded ur sense of reasoning dat de corruption u have com to fight is PDP and not corruption it's self. Jonathan practised true democracy and there was freedom of speech of which u can agree with me. We are watchinu closelly. A winner knows hw much he needs to learn even though he is regarded as a winner bt a looser would want to be regarded as a winner even before he has learnt enough to know how little he knows. We have heard about all ur white elephant projects without feasible plans to achieve dem, we are watchin. Dnt build ur leadership on noise making

1 Like

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Prosecute corrupt leaders
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
baba don talk.. so make una dey rig una 3 month stay in office dey go...lmao

Let me be the first to say ME, let this be back so that sanity will take place here in nija

1 Like

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by sammybhaws(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
PROSECUT t a orji and his son chinedu!!! Pls sir prosecute them
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
I always think you Ve a brain while reading your story but I am sure you Ve no brain to think well and that you are blinded by bigotry and ethnic sentiment.

kidult

Thanks for reading my story.

When this election is over, add up the number of votes Kano casted in presidential election, then do the same with the Governorship election and see who has brain between us.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by ezelous: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Chimaritoponcho post=32626173]hit like if u want dis man to die in office[/quoteU must be from the pit of hell!_
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by ezelous: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Mr Buhari, you are not the supreme court. This is a democracy.
Shut the hell up!Did u bother to read his comments? Lazy bone.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by porka: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
[size=16pt]And this is coming from someone who did the most violence to the constitution of Nigeria?

Shouldn't we start by prosecuting Buhari for subverting the constitution in his military coup in the 1980s?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by MuyiRano(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxbm,

Ur C V & N button don remove?
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2015
This man will start by looking at the electoral malpractices that brougth him into office; the underage voting in the north( he has to clear that mess up north, get his people sensitize and punish those who surmon this children to vote). Then he should look at those PUs marred by APC paid thugs in his favour.

It will be too bad of him and unjust to single out Rivers, Imo, and Edo cause his band of political thugs(Amechi, Rochas, Osho respectively) failed woefully.

I want to believe his coming to deliever to Nigerian excellent leadership and, not to bruise the head of his political opponents.

Afterall, from all I could envisage, those who predicted Nigeria fall in 2015 has not lost it. The signs are there, glaring; SE and SS standing as opposition. You can see the crack so visible on the wall. They have started packing their belongings from the country called Nigeria. So, if I were the president elect, I will rather re-integrate them by deplomancy, not this approach of adding fuel to a flame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by timunstopable: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
The talks are getting too much woh!
I wish President Jonathan would just hand over to him now,let's see how many of his hundreds promises he'll redeem.
Well May 29th,ain't far again,can't wait to see the CHANGEs n juxtapose 'em with the TRANSFORMATION.
I hope the former outshines the latter,but if it does not...Daura is sure!

I guess you are yet to recover that your clueless one lost

pls deal with it.Buhari will be president for next 4years

1 Like

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
hehehe!!military strategies always the best to build a nation!
kaî! to be a civilian is a sin...
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
By election offenders u mean Presidents, Governors, senators, House of Rep members, State house members, ETC. Lol, Please dont waste 4 years chasing shadows because it will take Years of court case and Hundreds of Millions of Naira to take them offenders to court and sentence dem(Most cases will be pending in court as you leave in 4 years time. Be wise). Also remember that the next president will still release the ones u may be able to convict.

Tackle our problems head on and forget all these Gimmicks,

Face our problems as GEJ did, Fix vandalize Pipelines and protect them, Continue with his transformation in Power sector and in the Transport sector, Invest massively in Education and Agriculture as GEJ did.

As long as you cannot continue with this Transformation Agenda, U will fail badly.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by erayo2GCA(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
hit like if u want dis man to die in office
tell me d diff btw u n a wizard
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by unclejb2(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
More than half of those that voted Buhari in the north are child voters......hope he will find a way to prosecute himself. Charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
bihari will do nothing.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by donem: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Never made mention of Ekiti state, someone is afraid of Fayose grin
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
Nice one Mr president. You should start by arresting mama Piss and thug wike. Then you can arrest Gov. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom , Fayose and Ochendo. All election riggers must be jailed
UR F00lishness IS LEGENDARY.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Godsate: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

What you just said shall be your portion in Jesus name.

Why are so wicked?

You wishing someone to die as soon as he enter his glory. The arrow shall go back to you by the grace of God.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by porka: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
This man will start by looking at the electoral malpractices that brougth him into office; the underage voting in the north( he has to clear that mess up north, get his people sensitize and punish those who surmon this children to vote). Then he should look at those PUs marred by APC paid thugs in his favour.

It will be too bad of him and unjust to single out Rivers, Imo, and Edo cause his band of political thugs(Amechi, Rochas, Osho respectively) failed woefully.

I want to believe his coming to deliever to Nigerian excellent leadership and, not to bruise the head of his political opponents.

Afterall, from all I could envisage, those who predicted Nigeria fall in 2015 has not lost it. The signs are there, glaring; SE and SS standing as opposition. You can see the crack so visible on the wall. They have started packing their belongings from the country called Nigeria. So, if I were the president elect, I will rather re-integrate them by deplomancy, not this approach of adding fuel to a flame.

[size=16pt]The bold refers.

If you believe this then you are one of those who bought the deceit by their propaganda.

These guys are anarchist and anti-democratic elements.

What about the alleged billions spent by these governors he mentioned to purchased his primaries for him.

Is that not an electoral offense?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
The dictator is bck. I hope he gives room for fair hearing.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by smartigo: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
No person in position by virtue of the constitution subverts it and still enjoys the blessing of the constitution.-GMB

God bless you my President-elect. Sanity must return to the system.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Well spoken! like a true leader...am optimistic President Buhari will not fail Nigerians cool
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by atakamus: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
My President is taking. Thunder fire those PDP thieves and election riggers. Soon they will start running away. Diezeni Allison has started it. Don't worry. They cannot survive any other place they run to because they are not civilised. They are thieves and barbarians. Let them run. They will either be jailed there or run back and face the music here.Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Momoh, Mama Piss, maybe GEJ if he tries to talk anyhow.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]The bold refers.

If you believe this then you are one of those who bought the deceit by their propaganda.

These guys are anarchist and anti-democratic elements.

What about the alleged billions spent by these governors he mentioned to purchased his primaries for him.

Is that not an electoral offense?[/size]
what else can I say, am just being optimistic
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by onyeokeze1: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls let Buhari also remember to prosecute underaged voters who voted for him up North.
Re: I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari by dafuturis(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

What you don't know is that you and all those who liked your comment will die before him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.