Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,236 members, 7,923,180 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You (1365 Views)

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by garriboy(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2015
The first time I had this dilemma was in 2011 while I was serving in Benue state. There was this Neighbour of mine who had all the qualities I desire in a woman but I couldn't decide if it was proper to date someone who lives one or two doors away from me. And also given that we became too friendly too quickly. Ok fast forward to 2015, there's this neighbour of mine whom I've come to like and I know she's single just like I am and we are getting all friendly again. I don't know, should I ask her out?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ajuju.... mtshewwwwe! kiss
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Area parol no dey make sense jhoor
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Yea. Ask her to be ur girlfrnd.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by sweettease(f): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2015
You and your neighbours sha grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by xreal: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2015
If you wanna remain a player, it isn't good.
But if you want her as a wifey - go ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by okirewaju(f): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2015
No(my opinion)

I know a couple that started dating as neighbours, got married and moved to a new apartment

No harm in trying if you are not the snooping kind

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2015
If your plan is to "chop,and clean mouth",don't attempt.
If you have good intention,go ahead..

Most times,the cons overweighs the pros..so I won't want you to indulge in that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by jamillion: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Ofcourse, charity begins at home
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2015
garriboy:
The first time I had this dilemma was in 2011 while I was serving in Benue state. There was this Neighbour of mine who had all the qualities I desire in a woman but I couldn't decide if it was proper to date someone who lives one or two doors away from me. And also given that we became too friendly too quickly. Ok fast forward to 2015, there's this neighbour of mine whom I've come to like and I know she's single just like I am and we are getting all friendly again. I don't know, should I ask her out?
U 4 STILL CHOP AM NAH AFTER SERVICE U RUN
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=garriboy post=32626290]The first time I had this dilemma was in 2011 while I was serving in Benue state. There was this Neighbour of mine who had all the qualities I desire in a woman but I couldn't decide if it was proper to date someone who lives one or two doors away from me. And also given that we became too friendly too quickly. Ok fast forward to 2015, there's this neighbour of mine whom I've come to like and I know she's single just like I am and we are getting all friendly again. I don't know,
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by pbs4real(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Neighbour and area package?hmmm!nt a gud tin,ma guy no try am,aftermath no dey alryt @ all.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by pbs4real(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Neighbour and area package?hmmm!nt a gud tin,ma guy no try am,aftermath no gud @ all.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Everyday bleeping!!! what else can be better??
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Ewizard(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
a no no for moi..
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by dlux: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Don't ask her out cos it'd ruin your friendship if she turns you down. Just play your part, invite her for dinner, a movie & observe the chemistry. Plus if you rush into her & she agrees to it are you ready to lose your privacy?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by sinizia: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
It's neither right nor wrong, but I won't dare try it nor advice someone to do it.

Such relationship becomes boring and susceptible to incessant gossips. Not advisable at all. A little bit of distance brings sparks when the lovers finally meet.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You by Hackakeem: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Any day anywhere anyhow you want it door to door parole whoooosh

(1) (Reply)

Snap Test:answer This Simple Question / Kettle Calling Pot Black(picture) / What Would You Do (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.