Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Following God’s Schedule - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Following God’s Schedule (421 Views)

Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) / 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following / 9 And 10 Muharram 2015 Fast (roza) Timing, Date, Timetable, Morning Schedule Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Following God’s Schedule by yommyuk: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Most of us enjoy feeling in control of our own schedule and grow frustrated when things don’t go according to plan. Yet if we truly desire to walk in the centre of God’s perfect will, we must become willing to cooperate with His time frame.

Consider how you pray about situations in your life. Without realizing it, you may be demanding that God follow the schedule you've constructed according to your very limited human wisdom. Yet if we believe He is who He says He is, how can surrendering to His way not be to our benefit? Think about His unique, praiseworthy qualities:

His all-encompassing knowledge. The Lord has complete understanding of our world and the details of every individual life—past, present, and future.

His complete wisdom. God understands man’s every motive, whereas none of us are able to accurately discern people’s intentions. We make choices based on partial information, whereas He has the wisdom to take action based on truth.

His unconditional love. Our Creator is always motivated by love and constantly has our best in mind. Unless we trust His heart, our view of reality will be distorted.

His perfect sufficiency. At just the right time, God will provide us with everything we need to carry out His plan.

Submitting to God’s timetable requires faith and courage. Believe in the goodness of His heart and His plans—and wait until He gives the signal to move forward. Then, as you follow His schedule, you’ll experience the joy of watching Him make all things beautiful in His timing.

Habakkuk 2: 3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Psalm 31: 15
My times are in Your hands; deliver me from the hands of my foes and those who pursue me and persecute me.

Ephesians 2: 10
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Receive Your Rain Of Testimony. / Be Happy (a True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.