Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,060 members, 7,883,680 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There (1901 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
me and my family are planning on relocating derr so jst wanna knw hw are d girls dere
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by falconey(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am sure they are fine.
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

I am sure they are fine.
so dere good to bcus in d north here girls wahala too much nd overguy na him dem sabi do
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by francizy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
OP if woman is your only problem in life, then consider settling for prostitûtes so as to have all the fun in your life. I wish you all the best in life.
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by isacolukay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy if you like no use ur brain.
By the time ur sperm dry wey na blood dey comot for your blockus, maybe u will learn by dat time.

1 Like

Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by SonOFaGun(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Walahi na u go dey moan instead of the akwa ibom girls , those girls wicked oo ! , the day one handle me ehn ......... Make I no talk much

2 Likes

Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by naturally: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
You have to taste at least 20 of them to know since you are relocating cos of them
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by fuckshit: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
them ladies are fücking awesome; if it's sєx; preparing delicious meals; Tender Loving Care; they sure do know how to fücking take care of a man; you'll fücking love it there; grin grin
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by Dreyl(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:
me and my family are planning on relocating derr so jst wanna knw hw are d girls dere
ask selenaqueensy
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Our girls are ok
But make sure you come with your brains
And also stick to one girl
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
naturally:
You have to taste at least 20 of them to know since you are relocating cos of them
am not relocating bcus of dem na
na all ma family dey go ooo
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
isacolukay:
Guy if you like no use ur brain.
By the time ur sperm dry wey na blood dey comot for your blockus, maybe u will learn by dat time.
kaiii God 4bid
e o go happen
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
SonOFaGun:
Walahi na u go dey moan instead of the akwa ibom girls , those girls wicked oo ! , the day one handle me ehn ......... Make I no talk much
das wat i heard ooo das y i was asking
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
fuckshit:
them ladies are fücking awesome; if it's sєx; preparing delicious meals; Tender Loving Care; they sure do know how to fücking take care of a man; you'll fücking love it there; grin grin
tanx 4 dis

1 Like

Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Our girls are ok
okay bt wait
brains asin i must get sense wel wel?
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by naturally: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:
ok o, how come you didnt ask about the weather, security etc
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by ivyT(f): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
francizy:
OP if woman is your only problem in life, then consider settling for prostitûtes so as to have all the fun in your life. I wish you all the best in life.

I wonder o
Woman wey destroy him life spiritually nd physically

1 Like

Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by dharay99: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:

so in one sentence, u are relocatinq there bcuz of d girls there.?

#smd ⁴u.
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by Enegod(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyT:

I wonder o
undecided
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by ikes9(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Our girls are ok

wah if he doesn't stick to one gal
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
naturally:

ok o, how come you didnt ask about the weather, security etc
i already knw all dat 1
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
dharay99:

so in one sentence, u are relocatinq there bcuz of d girls there.?

#smd ⁴u.
nope bcus of d place
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by dharay99: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:
nope bcus of d place
Ohk, d place n d girls too.
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyT:

I wonder o

I think he's probably a 17years old looking for his first fūck
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by aybaba1999: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by harden(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
dharay99:

Ohk, d place n d girls too.
yea u knw
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by fuckshit: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
harden:
tanx 4 dis
you're fücking welcome grin grin
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by pTomz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ette ifot, you wan show my state abi...U bin pay approval fee?? angry
kus we hv enof transformers fr you to hug if you no pay angry
Re: How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There by flowjoe: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Our girls are ok
Im a calabar boy smiley
I would loove to stick with u kiss

(1) (Reply)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies / Six Things A Lady Should Never Do For A Man Because Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.