Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe (2273 Views)

Abeg Who Fine Pass Between Me And My Brother(pic) / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Tcrown01(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wanna seek the opinion of my fellow nairalanders. My bro just secured a well paid job for his wife but she insists on being a full house wife.. What do u think my bro can do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
persuade her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Tobilastik(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Broz... just talk say na u, we go understand

anyways, if I were to be in his shoes (God 4bid) na to just they look m ooo.... if I no give m money for 3 months, she go hear m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by fortuneobi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
He should persuade her
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by swaggzo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
FALCONEY..

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

THE LAZINESS OF TODAY'S WOMEN IS ENTIRELY TERRIFYING!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Tcrown01(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Brugo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
He should ask her parents to talk to her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by falconey(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
FALCONEY..

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

THE LAZINESS OF TODAY'S WOMEN IS ENTIRELY TERRIFYING!

some women.

In my tribe our women hardly practice this no matter how rich the husband is.

And the story is VOID. The OP said well paid JOB, he didn't mention the nature of the JOB if a job is well paid the JOB must be a bit stressful (considering we are in naija)

Personally I won't like my wife doing some hard and stressful work, that's my thing.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by beycity(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
What did they agree on before they got married.... The husband should try and persuade her into it,if that does not work, dont give her any money for 6months.. She go wake up.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tcrown01:
Wanna seek the opinion of my fellow nairalanders. My bro just secured a well paid job for his wife but she insists on being a full house wife.. What do u think my bro can do?

Their business
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by jayedu108: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seems her villlage peeps are still on her case,she wants to jst sit at home doin notin,sleeping and watchin africa magic,while her mates are outside there husslin to assist their husbands in any way they can in order to help ensure that the man/husband doesn't carry all the burden of the family responsibility all alone.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Petra23(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tcrown01:
Tx obvs she pref depndin on d husy.Lazy ass wifey! Anyws,let him b stingy wt muny wn t cncerns her.proly,she would gt knw wot t meanx 4 a woman to b independent.smh
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by naturally: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'l come out of his shoes

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by dulux07(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
One word. LAZINESS
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by 1dafullymade(f): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Like seriously?how cld a right thinking human prefer that someone b giving him or her fish instead of teaching him or her how to fish?...so she prefers hvn to go to d husband for every of her financial needs?...wow, people dey sha...i remember wen i waz @ my parent's, no job yet, despite d fact dat my luvly dad wld give me "pocket money" every wk wtout me askin, yet i was so unhappy, i wanted badly to earn my own money....& wen dat happened?,wen i got a job?...oh dear,d feelin was/still is out of ds world, yes d pay is little, but d fact dat it is "my own money", that i cld do whatever i wanna do wt it & at anytime i want to, is just gratifying...why wld someone not want dat?..really puzzled!

well,OP, let ur brother talk some more to her, she is to b an "help meet", not a liability...God forbid, but in case of eventuality nko? what if something happens to ur brother or his source of income( remember i said God forbid)what will she do den? she shld better wake from her SLUMBER!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by klepto2015: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Petra23:
Tx obvs she pref depndin on d husy.Lazy ass wifey! Anyws,let him b stingy wt muny wn t cncerns her.proly,she would gt knw wot t meanx 4 a woman to b independent.smh
What have you said/typed now? Is this English?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Uniquexty(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls PM me your brother's details. Someone else needs the job. What nonsense??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow cant imagine being a house wife but im not her, maybe she enjoys it shocked . But surely hubby knew from the start tht its a path she wAnted to take.... and maybe she feels tht they will b comfortable without her working unless hubby shows her otherwise
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Missmossy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
So 21st century women still enjoy being house wives, interesting grin maybe they both agreed on it previously though. Its obvious the supposed wife likes being at home! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Petra23(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
klepto2015:
What have you said/typed now? Is this English?
Nope! Latin...if u ain't gt something meaningful to type,drop ur phone nigga n Bleep off
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by somcherry(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Petra23:
Now, this is what I call laziness grin cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Timoleon(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
somcherry:

Now, this is what I call laziness grin cool

True word!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tcrown01:
accept her wishes!
period!don't bring it up again!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by baralatie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Uniquexty:
Pls PM me your brother's details. Someone else needs the job. What nonsense??
huh!
go grab your own husband to find you a mouth watery job!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Missmossy:
So 21st century women still enjoy being house wives, interesting grin maybe they both agreed on it previously though. Its obvious the supposed wife likes being at home! cheesy
not necessarily so!
it could be she knows her husband too well that if she gets that job .the husband might regret!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Fernandowski(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
He should quit any sort of relationship with her...this is the generation women work very hard to make ends meet

No one will want a lazy human being as wife
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by temmym4(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
[/center]
falconey:

Personally I won't like my wife doing some hard and stressful work, that's my thing.

Perfect. no one wants stress for his beloved wife, but that is supposed to come from you and not her i.e you are supposed to be the one trying to stop her from working when she keeps insisting on doing so and not the other way round.

@OP. u married a lazy woman. pray things goes normal financially for you now and always or else you go hear am.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Uniquexty(f): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:

huh!
go grab your own husband to find you a mouth watery job!
Hmmmm, that one fit take time. This one na already-made
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Uniquexty:
Hmmmm, that one fit take time. This one na already-made
Lolz!!"
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by klepto2015: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Petra23:
Nope! Latin...if u ain't gt something meaningful to type,drop ur phone nigga n Bleep off
It would do you a whole lot of good if you put your God-given intelligence to good use. Don't kill it off with some childish nonsensical abbreviations
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by Petra23(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
klepto2015:
It would do you a whole lot of good if you put your God-given intelligence to good use. Don't kill it off with some childish nonsensical abbreviations
same way it would do u a whole lot of good if u cn be useful to ur foolish and jobless self.Instead of looking for a job where u won't get paid by quoting me,try get something meaningful to do with ur time.Stupid Asshole
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe by klepto2015: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Petra23:
same way it would do u a whole lot of good if u cn be useful to ur foolish and jobless self.Instead of looking for a job where u won't get paid by quoting me,try get something meaningful to do with ur time.Stupid Asshole
You're improving. Now just reduce the way you write 'ur' and try to write it in full as 'your' and voila! See? It's simple. Not hardwork at all. cool

Thank me later. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is Dis True! / Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor / Acting Quotes And Sayings Shakespeare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.