Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,601 members, 7,901,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (29851 Views)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2010
^^I love you romeo4real kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2010
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin^CC no come spoil my plan ooooo, bad belle angry angry angry 'course I know romeo is married I was only trying to get a bite of what his wife is enjoying, abi na crime? angry angry angry

VV? shocked shocked shocked shocked You mean you wanna lend me VV for this weekend? I need my fertility drugs I is going to get preggers before this weekend runs out, who nows with the belle I can blackmail VV to remain with me cool cool cool

I still Love you romeo, but van calls grin grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Busybody2(f): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^

I am glad you know my husband Romeo4real is married to moi, now back the funk off angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Romeo4real(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
grin grin grin grin LOL!! JK & BB, you guys wont kill me! I thought we had settled this issue? Please suggest a solution once as for all (as my initial suggestion was rejected)!

@CC- I actually dont practise as I'm in another field entirely, but i love helping the peeps on NL. Anyway, i hereby charge you with being the official umpire/mediator in the feud. It's going to be designer handbags at 10 paces; whoever throws theirs first and hits the intended target. cheesy.
On a different note, why haven't i heard back from u?
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Yeecar(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
tatooboy: Madam, there is no smoke without fire. I thought you talked about your child, please if i may ask, is that child from both of you? If so, that cant be an excuse. Sound him out, if he wants a divorce and hear what he will say. Its very rare for you not to want to stay beside a woman you love. I think he is acting up and he probably has something else bothering him he doesnt want to talk about. Madam no matter what his wahala is 2 years is a lot of time to stay without sleeping beside you abeg.

To know whether he still wants you, stay out of the house one night and spend that night with a friend or a relative and see his reaction when you come back home, that could help you know the way forward. Dont be afraid, as bitter as it sounds, its better to divorce than to live a life of misery with one man that doesnt love or appreciate you. Life is too short.

Are Ɣ☺ΰ nuts
Come are Ɣ☺ΰ an alien from pluto or wat? Aliens sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get brain...........WTF!!!!
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by sasimalia(f): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2012
My husband does the same thing. I have been talking and talking and talking and he finds it normal. Its not like he moved to the living room but he is the kind that after his dinner would just watch TV (and not change from his work clothes into "home" clothes) and will just lay on the couch and watch TV until he falls asleep. If I dont wake him up to come to the bedroom, he wont wake up or maybe will transfer himself from the couch to the bedroom around 3 or 4am. I thinks it's just bad habits from childhood. I was raised coming home from outside, take a shower, doing whatever and when u feel sleepy or its bedtime, preparing for bed (change into pj, organize tomorrow's clothes or things that I need, and read or pray). I thought that would translate into some intimacy time for us before bed, not s3x, but time before falling asleep when we can talk about our day or important things, laugh, establish that daily emotional connection and especially pray even a little bit. I believe its very important for a married couple to have such a time before bed and in the morning even if its 5 minutes. He thinks I'm being too fussy, he doesn't see the big deal. A friend advise me to stop nagging about that, and just blow the air mattress up in the living room for him, and get everything ready for him to sleep there and that he would feel a bit ashamed that a grown married man is spending his nights in the living room and will come back by himself after I stop nagging about it. I did it a couple of times but I just don't think I should encourage that. We have been married 8 months and I think he is just in transition from is bachelor habits to being a married man who has a conjugal bedroom and a wife waiting for him to sleep. It doesn't bother me as much but it used to frustrate me a lot. When he falls asleep I just do my thing. Sometimes I leave him still awake, go shower, pray and let him know I'm going to bed. He always says "ok I'm coming" but I know he wont, and will be snoring within the next 20 min. Sorry I have no solution for you. Havent found solution to my own lol.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by lovejo(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2012
poster. go and do family planning your husband is scare of you having another baby, things are getting costlier everyday. Action speaks louder than word.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by LewsTherin: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
sasi_malia: My husband does the same thing. I have been talking and talking and talking and he finds it normal. Its not like he moved to the living room but he is the kind that after his dinner would just watch TV (and not change from his work clothes into "home" clothes) and will just lay on the couch and watch TV until he falls asleep. If I dont wake him up to come to the bedroom, he wont wake up or maybe will transfer himself from the couch to the bedroom around 3 or 4am. I thinks it's just bad habits from childhood. I was raised coming home from outside, take a shower, doing whatever and when u feel sleepy or its bedtime, preparing for bed (change into pj, organize tomorrow's clothes or things that I need, and read or pray). I thought that would translate into some intimacy time for us before bed, not s3x, but time before falling asleep when we can talk about our day or important things, laugh, establish that daily emotional connection and especially pray even a little bit. I believe its very important for a married couple to have such a time before bed and in the morning even if its 5 minutes. He thinks I'm being too fussy, he doesn't see the big deal. A friend advise me to stop nagging about that, and just blow the air mattress up in the living room for him, and get everything ready for him to sleep there and that he would feel a bit ashamed that a grown married man is spending his nights in the living room and will come back by himself after I stop nagging about it. I did it a couple of times but I just don't think I should encourage that. We have been married 8 months and I think he is just in transition from is bachelor habits to being a married man who has a conjugal bedroom and a wife waiting for him to sleep. It doesn't bother me as much but it used to frustrate me a lot. When he falls asleep I just do my thing. Sometimes I leave him still awake, go shower, pray and let him know I'm going to bed. He always says "ok I'm coming" but I know he wont, and will be snoring within the next 20 min. Sorry I have no solution for you. Havent found solution to my own lol.

Did you just say you've found no solution to you husband's sleeping habits? What happened to the air mattrass in the living room?
See, the problem with most people is they want their partners to change.
If he won't change, YOU change. Do you want to keep him? Do you love him? That's why it's called compromise - sorry, Marriage.
If Mohammed won't come to the mountain, take the mountain to Mohammed (or some such) He won't come to bed, so go to him. fix a mattrass in the living room. Sleep on it with him. Don't even try to initiate lovemaking. Let him see that you just want to be with him. Ask him about his day, mutual friends, traffic, even the blasted weather. Anything about him, not you without being nosy. Don't even mention the bedroom.
Above all, pray. You can even pray in his hearing and ask God to bless him and his family (no mention about you again)

If this don't work after 10years, hit him over the head with a forget-me-stick nd drag him by the feet into the bedroom!
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by opoke(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
MADAM, UR OGA MAY BELONG TO SECRET SOMETHING WHICH U MAY NOT KNOW. SHINE UR EYES B4 HE START USING U & UR KIDS
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by BeHeart: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why husband not consider lady will feel unsecured when her guy is not there when awake? Or just feel being used on purpose when he get close, only for his favor and physical? Isn't he worry that lady will not used to be with him again or feel like leftover or beng hated? Even cannot get any pillow talk, or got to use the technology help from different room? Or is that just coz of showing the big man attitude ? cry angry
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JaniseGayle01: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!!

Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one,Ukaka is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by cutyy: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2015
shocked shocked Omg!!!!!! It is so obvious, he needs some time alone to do his shameful act that he is not proud to do in ur presence, he is shaking hnds with the president !!!!!!!!( guys if u no what I mean) 07068212170
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Purity01(f): 4:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Yea! Too many fools around. Met one whose wife just put to bed. Asking me to spend "time" with him. Asked him abt wifey and he said leave dat wifey level. Who does dat? Someone who could av died birthing ur offspring? Mtchew! Sometimes when I look @all dese tinx, am tempted not to marry cos I can't bear d heartache of the whole tin. Av had many married men hit on me. I tnk God so far av been able to let them knw am off limits. God help us all in dis perverse world
JJYOU:

too many fools around
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by eveyanwood2: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2021
By placing mirrors above your dressers or mirrors, you will in fact be creating more space for movement. This is something that is extremely important when it comes to bedrooms that are very tight. If you are more curious about adjustable beds then you can learn more about it on the site bedroom.solutions.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by KnightofMoscow: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
TINAOGE:
For more than 2 years now my husband does not sleep in our bed room. I have tried many times to make him come back to the bed room but he will just try for few days and go back.

There is DSTV in the room, Air conditioner etc. I don't know what to do again. Please can somebody advise me on what to do.
hope you don't snore? Check yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.