Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". (1339 Views)

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by DaZion(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Share with us romantic ways you gonna use to tell your girlfriend, Will you marry?
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
i'll tell her with a private yatch
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Point a gun to her booobs and say.
Marry me and i won't break your heart.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by jamex93(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cry

Make the tears full bucket

Put ring inside

Tell her to bring out the ring

And kneel down con tell ha

Will u marry me

If she no want gree b4, she go pity u talk say yes

U know women. Emotional tears move dem
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Princecalm(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op i thought you were the one that wanted to give to us judging from your topic.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Ezedon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just take her to soccer centre, when Chelsea scores, u kneel down and propose to her.
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by DuchessLily(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
Point a gun to her booobs and say.
Marry me and i won't break your heart.

Awwww....very romantic!!

tongue tongue
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Awwww....very romantic!!

tongue tongue
okay, YOU!
I am giving you the opportunity to be mah bride and stare at my hanzome faze every night.
*brings out gun*
you know the rest. cheesy
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by DanceVille: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just giv her a beautiful flower..
Then kneel down submissively...
Then propose to her...
Ladies, isn't this method romantic?
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Depending on how your girl is

1. If she is the private type - do something nice and simple

2 If she is the fun , notice-me type - then you can involve the public like proposing in the mall , church , etc with good music to make it more romantic
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by DuchessLily(f): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

okay, YOU!
I am giving you the opportunity to be mah bride and stare at my hanzome faze every night.
*brings out gun*
you know the rest. cheesy

Get thee behind me Satan grin

tongue cheesy
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
i'll tell her with a private yatch
marry me, or get out of my yatch.
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by RoyalBlak007: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
marry me, or get out of my yatch.
grin yeah yeah....... grin Marry me or get yo sticky azz outta my Yatch
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

Get thee behind me Satan grin

tongue cheesy
ok ok.
You win.
*rolls eyes*
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
DanceVille:
Just giv her a beautiful flower..
Then kneel down submissively...
Then propose to her...
Ladies, isn't this method romantic?
meh, my method is better.
Re: Romantic Ways To Tell You Girlfriend, " Will You Marry Me". by smartesboys(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
point a gun at her bosom, kiss her, test her and then say will Bleep me

(1) (Reply)

Lets see how gud ur sight is... / What Are These Two Guys Doing? / Is Love Sex? See The Difference And You Will Know Which Is Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.