Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,964 members, 7,976,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i (797 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by babankaduna(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/nigeriavotes/92-kaduna/20080-kaduna-yero-concedes-congratulates-el-rufa-i
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by dpresido(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him the failure outgoing Governor Yero. He has learnt his lessons that it is no longer political godfatherism but performance that electorates will vote for. He should go and work with Namadi in his Construction company after May 29
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by husnath(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thank God for the new twist of politics and democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by husnath(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Their mentor GEJ has been schooled on that, they have no option but
to follow suit.
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by isan(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wetin Nnamdi agbaje dey wait for? undecided abi d fool no get money to buy card grin
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
I guess he is also an hero too now because he concede defeat........welcone to Nigeria where you run a poor administration full of impunity,looting,corruption is nt stealing statements and finally wen u concede defeat you automatically bcome an HERO......hero of sparta I guess
Re: Kaduna State Gov. Concedes, Call And Congratulate El-rufa'i by arewatech(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kaduna Sai Mai Rusau. A rushe ko Ina.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll / Angry Mob Drags A Rapist Of Out Of Jail, Beats Him To Death / Boko Haram Renames Group - Islamic State In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.