Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria (1913 Views)

Inconclusive Polls: How INEC Broke The Jinx In Edo & Ondo / List Of 18 Governorship Seat Won By APC So Far / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by tomi12345: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
1. Malam Nasir El-rufa'i- Kaduna
2. Speaker Aminu Tambuwal- Sokoto
3. Abubakar Sani-Lulu Bello- Niger
4. Kashim Shettima- Borno
5. Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
6. Sen. Jibrilla Bindow- Adamawa
7. Akin Ambode- Lagos
8. Abdul Fatah Ahmed- Kwara
9. Barriester M.D Abubakar- Bauchi
10. Umar Ganduje - Kano
11. Aminu Bello Masari - Katsina
12. Ibrahim Geidam - Yobe
13. AbdulAzeez Yari Abubakar - Zamfara
14. Abiola Ajimobi - Oyo
15. Senator Ibikunle Amosun - Ogun
16. Chief Samuel Ortom - Benue
17. Rochas Okorocha - Imo
18. Tanko Almakura - Nassarawa

APC breaks the jinx in the history of our Nation...
First to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria
First to elect Female governor in Nigeria
First to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state
And you think the change we call for is mere rhetorics?
This is a common sense revolution
PDP has been swept off by the wind of Change.
What a Tsunami of high magnitude.
Congratulations Nigeria. ‪#‎CHANGE‬!!!
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by Acekidc4(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Waoh,cheesy What can I saycheesycheesycheesy
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good
Any news from benue, nassarawa and rivers?
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by ariy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
@op, are u sure of Taraba and Imo state?
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Them don announce am?
Dey dia make pa-i-nt dey wear u
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by isan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Apc change!!!

PDP is dead and buried
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by xreal: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls, who is the female governor, and which state?
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by khalleb(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm
you haven't seen anything yet

Hmm Àsésè méyè bó lapo no

We just Started

Call. APC.........

Resp. CHANGE.......
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by somito121(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
I sincerely thing that we should rejoice for the moment. And wait to see what they will achieve..
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by futmxconnectn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I say congratulation to all the APC gubernatorial candidates from across the country. Also, congratulation to all the APC state assembly members...
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by Chanchit: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm surprised Okorocha won, APC should just try get Delta and Rivers or both so they would be in every geo political zone.
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by richybanky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought PDP chairman said dey going to win 24 States cheesy grin Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by OluBendel: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chanchit:
I'm surprised Okorocha won, APC should just try get Delta and Rivers or both so they would be in every geo political zone.

They are already in Edo!
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by Wealthyone: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by mensdept: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Islamic party
Re: APC Has Won 18 Governorship Seat So Far Breaks The Jinx In D History Of Nigeria by dom222(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
mensdept:
Islamic party
stop dis tantrum,if u dnt av any meaningful to say why cant u just take back seat nd watch,why tins unfold.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Legislatures Always Going After The Mace? / List Of Dissolved Nnpc Board Members / Health Focus: Overfeeding And Use Of Brooms In Nigerian Homes - Nigerian Limelig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.