Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,840 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election (2517 Views)

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by ademega(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Somebody just asked me about Abuja election ? I asked ,for house of assembly or Governorship ? She said both.
Please kindly suggest an epic reply I can give her back because to me this is an epic question that needs an epic reply .
Nairalanders pls help out
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by domopps(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
And?

Cheeers
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by fuckshit: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
just fücking enlighten her grin grin
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
ademega:
Somebody just asked me about Abuja election ? I asked ,for house of assembly or Governorship ? She said both. I never expected that from her and I didn't wanted her to look like a fool so I had to give another epic reply that it was cancelled due to the fact that the INEC rec who happens to be a woman is heavily pregnant . she replied " eyaa'
If na you what will be your reply ?

you are the bigger phool for asking her whether it's for governorship or HOA. She just wanted to make a phool of you.

4 Likes

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by ademega(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

you are the bigger phool for asking her whether it's for governorship or HOA. She just wanted to make a phool of you.
Hmmm .. Anyway ..this is just think and write
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

u r the fooler...there was no state elections in abuja. Mumuntom

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tell her the flaties are winning there as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ademega:
Somebody just asked me about Abuja election ? I asked ,for house of assembly or Governorship ? She said both.
Please kindly suggest an epic reply I can give her back because to me this is an epic question that needs an epic reply .
your reply should be

"The election would have held but there were no contestants....can you help me find out why cos i also dont know"
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by KwoiZabo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy your case is better. A woman asked me if PDP and APC ballot boxes are different. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
u r the fooler...there was no state elections in abuja. Mumuntom

then why did you ask your neighbour whether it's for governorship? is your brain filled with noodles?
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

then why did you ask your neighbour whether it's for governorship? is your brain filled with noodles?
yes its filled with noodles....hungry man pack...are you happy now that you have found a colleague? Smh
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
yes its filled with noodles....hungry man pack...are you happy now that you have found a colleague? Smh

grin
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by ademega(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
cheesy
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lmaooo grin

BiHung:
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

grin
oga chinedu ... Why is it only guys you are following? Hmmm?
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
oga chinedu ... Why is it only guys you are following? Hmmm?

girls with indomie brain are hard to find, you know. wink
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

girls with indomie brain are hard to find, you know. wink
awwww....i almost thought we had something in common sad
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by CharlesPhc: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
What about the 'Governorship' election for the Central Bank of Nigeria? When will they conduct that one since na only the Governor of CBN we dey hear, we no go cast our vote for am? Joke ni...!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
awwww....i almost thought we had something in common sad

like you gay? no i don't do gays.
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

like you gay? no i don't do gays.
is that all you could come up with...
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
is that all you could come up with...

just wait, more coming.
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What about the 'Governorship' election for the Central Bank of Nigeria? When will they conduct that one since na only the Governor of CBN we dey hear, we no go cast our vote for am? Joke ni...!!!
hey you! Give us the result of rivers election..who is leading jare? An wi ri on wi ru
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by gatiano(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Then you simply inform the person. There are millions of minute things that you should know that your mind can't even concieve. simply educate or inform.
ademega:
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

just wait, more coming.
you know i know you
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
you know i know you

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by CharlesPhc: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
hey you! Give us the result of rivers election..who is leading jare? An wi ri on wi ru

https://www.nairaland.com/2251851/confirmed-results-wike-leads-rivers

PDP is obviously leading in Rivers. I will upload jubilations pix from residents inspite of the rain soon
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by paragon40(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
u know some ladies dont know more abt politics....and d structure of Nigeria...so i guess u can enlighten her and let her know more...abt dose questions that will be a plus for u..and it will save her from asking such in future...

1 Like

Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
CharlesPhc:

https://www.nairaland.com/2251851/confirmed-results-wike-leads-rivers

PDP is obviously leading in Rivers and will upload jubilations from residents inspite of the rain soon
you are so so rude...alai leko ni e... So you are now too big to give me the result yourself abi....mo ti gbo
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by CharlesPhc: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
you are so so rude...alai leko ni e... So you are now too big to give me the result yourself abi....mo ti gbo

So sorry Boss, I'm multi-tasking at the moment...!!!
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
paragon40:
u know some ladies dont know more abt politics....and d structure of Nigeria...so i guess u can enlighten her and let her know more...abt dose questions that will be a plus for u..and it will save her from asking such in future...
should he do the enlightenment in the bedroom or where sir? Because you know some ladies don't read handwritten materials oo....it has to be typed...hehehehe
Re: See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
CharlesPhc:

So sorry Boss, I'm multi-tasking at the moment...!!!
Where are you at the moment?
what are you doing at the moment?
How old are you at the moment?
And
What is your name at the moment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Calls Osibanjo A Liar / Spot The Difference T0nyebarcanista And Tonyebarcanista. / Understanding Naira Depreciation For Dummies - Thewhistleng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.