Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,024 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze (4343 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze by mezehi5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
ThE rHythmS oF tRuE LoVe True love as i can say is an inbuilt space withing our heart from the very first spark of it the light shines all true our life and never ends. True love comes ones in a life time just as you ever imagine it to be,it takes your whole being out of space and put you in a world where you can never explain how it looks like just with your mere words True love its beyond imagination and can destroy you if you have it the wrong way,the injuries of true love has no remedy nor can we state a diagnosis for it,it moves randomly through our hearts and has no point of bearing. Have we ever loved so much that we can not explain how it feels? True Love has no end not even you who is in love can put an end to it,it rules over you no matter how strong you try to be,its sticks in your memory and can even be part of your brain cells-its just like a diseases that has no cure. When ever there is a spark of true love a bright new star is born. I had a love that I will never forget,I had one feeling that always remained in me. The spirit of true love is the fuel of life and the essence why we live so why don't we take it into consideration and make it the forefront of our living because according to Brian Tracy-world leading author about success wrote “85% our happiness in life comes from our personal contact with the people we love while the remaining 15% come from our work and career endevours” so why don't we hold up to a strong affection surrounded with peace,love,joy and prosperity because this is why we live and what we work for. We just have to get it right. And never take advantage of it because if it slip off our hands it takes grace to rekindle it once again so I say to you always LoVe “Life is something we cannot see the inspiration of life is something we cannot understand so why don't we just smile keep laughing and say we are living life” FOR MORE visit my blog [url]bloggerman.mywapblog.com[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend. / What Happened To Cheryl1 / HIV Positive Heart 2 Heart Buddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.