Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,247 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? (1911 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by ionsman: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
mulook:
pls xplain that
Am an expert in cunnilingus.
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
adewaletb3:

Lol I ain't lying bro
okay i believe u. . Did u meet her again?
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by adewaletb3(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
mulook:
okay i believe u. . Did u meet her again?

Yeah I got her number when we first met,since then we've been a little bit close
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
ionsman:

Am an expert in cunnilingus.
grin grin grin urz is expert self, she xaid am d founder
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
adewaletb3:

Yeah I got her number when we first met,since then we've been a little bit close
hmmm sharp guy. U gat plan B?
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by williamspaul22(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
A gal said am d most handsome guy on earth, that other ones na wash grin
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
A gal said am d most handsome guy on earth, that other ones na wash grin
is neither a news nor a new thing grin grin grin
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Mine has always been about my eye color...recently ds pretty chic walked up to me and said 'pls,do you use contact lens?' and am lyk, 'no,I don't,it's natural'..then she said, 'wish I could have a child with your eyes'.....
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by ifyan(m): 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Enegod:
You have the mind of a poet
You have the touch of grace
You have the body of a god
If you want dinner, it's in the fridge.
If you want me, I am in the bed waiting...
Got that compliment recently cool cool

I love this.

You can. ..
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2015
32Million:
Mine has always been about my eye color...recently ds pretty chic walked up to me and said 'pls,do you use contact lens?' and am lyk, 'no,I don't,it's natural'..then she said, 'wish I could have a child with your eyes'.....
me and u get d sam eye grin . U be calabar boy??
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by drsmith1(m): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm, back then in d uni, a lady walked up to me and said: pls its not as if i want to ask u out, buh i just like u..*c as d circumference of my head increased*

Another lady(a neighbor) I met at d laundry point in my new apartment told me: I like ur foot..*I just begin look my leg wen I enter room

a lady dat attended to me at union bank when I went for my BVN, after d whole stuff, said she likes my nose I just deh touch d nose at regular interval till I rch aos
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2015
drsmith1:
Hmmm, back then in d uni, a lady walked up to me and said: pls its not as if i want to ask u out, buh i just like u..*c as d circumference of my head increased*

Another lady(a neighbor) I met at d laundry point in my new apartment told me: I like ur foot..*I just begin look my leg wen I enter room

a lady dat attended to me at union bank when I went for my BVN, after d whole stuff, said she likes my nose I just deh touch d nose at regular interval till I rch aos
the one wey meet you for dream weytin she tell you?? tongue tongue
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by drsmith1(m): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2015
mulook:
the one wey meet you for dream weytin she tell you?? tongue tongue

lol...dat one no be spiritual wife?
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
she said ''khalid you smell great'' i stil confuse is that a compliment??
Re: Guyz Share The Best Compliment You Have Recieved From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
drsmith1:

lol...dat one no be spiritual wife?
lolx orginal mamiwater grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things A Lady Should Never Do For A Man Because Of Love / 10 Creative Ways To Say I Love You Without Saying A Word / Caption This…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.