Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc (57191 Views)

See Tricky Job Questions / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / 10 Tricky Job Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by tohero(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissTechy:

4. There are three boxes, one contains only
apples, one contains only oranges, and one
contains both apples and oranges. The boxes
have been incorrectly labeled such that no label
identifies the actual contents of the box it labels.
Opening just one box, and without looking in the
box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at
the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the
boxes correctly?

The first choice determines the rest.
Since I am permitted to open a box, then I can feel the weight of the box.

Generally, Oranges are heavier than Apples.

-If I pick from the first box, and I found out that what I picked was Orange,
-then all I need to do is check for the box with lesser weight of the remaining two boxes (which will definitely be the Apple's box).
-The third one will have an average weight and definitely will be the mixture's box.

-If the first box contains APPLE, the heavier box of the remaining two will be Oranges, and the last is Mixtures.

Now, If my first take was of a weight which is lesser to another box and heavier to another, then that was the mixture.
-the heavier is orange
-the last is apple
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by femolala001(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misstechy, abeg what is the answer to the questions o!
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by Donpizzle(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissTechy:
If you are an active reader on MissTechy .com you'd remember when I asked if you had what it took to work at Google, In my opinion, if you can work at Google, you can work anywhere – here’s something similar to that.

I saw this Interview Questions on Glassdoor and I just felt it might be very useful to some of us given that most companies especially in Nigeria like copying these big tech guys. We all know that Apple is one of the biggest Tech companies in the World and to get a job there wouldn’t be so easy.

Glassdoor decided to make this easy by providing some questions Apple Inc uses to select their employees – I would be revealing 3 questions here that I feel are more brain tasking and require more brain knowledge. Is your brain equipped to answer these Apple’s Job Interview Questions? If Yes? Let’s do this smiley

So who can answer any?

Don't forget to pay a visit to MissTechy . com today smiley
mehn cnt fit shout....
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by Donpizzle(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
feel lyk typin smetin buh dnt knw wat to type...mehn dis questn is drivin me crazy.. I Cant shout
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
supaslim:
. U get brain dieeeee! We chess grandmaster are always good!!!
Hmm, I don't play chess
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by Emmahunk(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissTechy:
If you are an active reader on MissTechy .com you'd remember when I asked if you had what it took to work at Google, In my opinion, if you can work at Google, you can work anywhere – here’s something similar to that.

I saw this Interview
Questions on Glassdoor and I just felt it might be very useful to some of us given that most companies especially in Nigeria like copying these big tech guys. We all know that Apple is one of the biggest Tech companies in the World and to get a job there wouldn’t be so easy.

Glassdoor decided to make this easy by providing some questions Apple Inc uses to select their employees – I would be revealing 3 questions here that I feel are more brain tasking and require more brain knowledge. Is your brain equipped to answer these Apple’s Job Interview Questions? If Yes? Let’s do this smiley

So who can answer any?

1. Two children are born everyday, a boy and a girl

2. Drop one of the eggs on the floor
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by blessedvisky(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
bimbor:

Continue bros...Apple may give you this job ooh!! grin

am gonna buy apple undecided
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by jasa1000(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2015
U c all dis qtns can only be answered by our oga at d top, dats all.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by njcdrich: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
1. Children are made up of boy and girl. So the number is total of 2 Children.

2. Just drop the eggs with all carefulness on the floor by lowering your hands on the floor. By so doing none will break.

3. Since the coins have head and tail divide the 100 coins by 2, you will have 45 head and 5 tails.

4. Since I am permitted to draw only a fuit and not told the number of time. So I will draw all the content of one box one after the other to ascertain the content and return them to the box thereafter. Then I will label it correctly. The same process will done to the second box. Then the third box label will be identied and correctly labelled.

Am waiting for my marke and subsequent employment. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by linearity: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
No. 4:

Since all three boxes are labelled with the wrong fruit name, the key is to distinguish the box with the mixture of oranges and apples...

1. Locate the box labeled mixture, the key here is that; the content is not mixture but contain entirey Orange or Entirely Apple. Pick a fruit from this box, if the fruit is Apple, remove the Apple label from the other (2nd box) wrongly labeled box and afix it on this box.

2. Now, since the box you took the Apple label (2nd box) from and the third box were also wrongly labeled, and you have identified and fix one box in step 1 above, simple swap the labels between these two boxes to get it right. That is out of the two remaining boxes, the one that was originally labeled Orange, gets the mixture label and the one originally labeled Apple gets the Orange label.

If the fruit from step one above was Orange, you will still get the same result, where you see Apple above, replace with Orange and where you see Orange replace with Apple.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by linearity: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
No. 3:

This is a trick question, the first details about heads up and tails up, is to throw you off....ignore that part for a second and focus on the question, which is...

"....Split the coins into two piles such that there are the same number of heads in each pile.”

Simply count the pile into two groups of 50 each, and each pile will contain the same number of heads. The question did not state that these heads must be face up, that is the impression the interview wants to give up, but it is the wrong impression.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by StepG: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
MissTechy:

I saw this Interview Questions on Glassdoor and I just felt it might be very useful to some of us given that most companies especially in Nigeria like copying these big tech guys. We all know that Apple is one of the biggest Tech companies in the World and to get a job there wouldn’t be so easy.

So who can answer any?

simple question all of you keep failing.The first question is incomplete cos it was not specific children born in the world.Nigeria or inside our house.u. Are no more responding I would have given u the remaining answers.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc by linearity: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
No1:
This is a guessmate interview question, the goal is not to get the right answer as there are none. What the interviewer is looking for is your critical thinking and analytic skills and thought process, to get the right answer, your solution must be critical and logical.

Answer this guessmate interview questions like this:

There are about 7bil people on earth today, about 50% of these are women and about 25% of women are of child bearing age (age 18 to 45, i.e. 27yrs range), which means 1.75bil women are of child bearing age. On average each woman gives birth to 2 kids over their lifespan (aka child bearing age of 27yrs), there 1.75bil women will give birth to 3.5bil children over 22 years period.

Therefore number of children born everyday = 3.5bil/(27 * 365) = 355,000 children (approximate) worldwide.

If you google it, the estimates are around the above guessmates, and that is all the interviewer is looking for...and you do not have to get the 355,000, just demonstrate to them how to arrive at that value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. / From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.