Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? (3340 Views)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Are There Virtually No Good Ladies Anywhere. / Where The Good Ladies And Dudes At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
I want to know if one can still find them real/good ladies in this world, at least on nairaland first. I mean ladies who are true to themselves and not pretenders, snubs. can we still find one thousand and above of them? convince me, make me believe, prove it, identify those good ones. or else I don't be*****

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes....
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Acekidc4(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
90 Percent of dem Ladies are all Original fake!!

5 Likes

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Are you good?

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by R0ckefeller: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:
I want to know if one can still find them real/good ladies in this world, at least on nairaland first. I mean ladies who are true to themselves and not pretenders, snubs. can we still find one thousand and above of them
scarce commodity

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by pTomz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
...even wen dreaming, u'll c d fake ones angry

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:
I want to know if one can still find them real/good ladies in this world, at least on nairaland first. I mean ladies who are true to themselves and not pretenders, snubs. can we still find one thousand and above of them
Yes you can
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by dharay99: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
0p, here is one...@shezhawt

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by R0ckefeller: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:
lipsrsealed
part of dem fake perra
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by agarawu23(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
yes fake ppl with fake boobs,ass and hair

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by wunmi590(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
We still have good ladies all over the world and most especially in this our dear country Nigeria, but the question is are you good to yourself OP?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kk
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by ivyT(f): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kkkkkkk
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
R0ckefeller:
scarce commodity
as in ehh
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Yes....
sure?
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you good?
why not.
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by R0ckefeller: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:

as in ehh
dem perra all fake even their body all fake. Fake boot y boobs fake errthangs

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:

sure?
yes sure.
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
mzmeeday:
Kk
ivyT:
Kkkkkkk
exactly what I am talking about. what does kkk mean? is it an answer to the question.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Begonia(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do you deserve one?
Most of the time, you're what you attract.
Believe it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good ladies eh

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
R0ckefeller:
dem perra all fake even their body all fake. Fake boot y boobs fake errthangs
d thing tire person

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Rogerz007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice thread OP..Even me sef dey always wonder..I av kinda of given up on love cos gals nowadays aren't loyal!!!

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by elomepee: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
The antenna of fake will only attract the fake. U cant look for yam in a Cassava farm

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by R0ckefeller: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:

d thing tire person
we just screwing dem all fake cos we knw we always real. Keep it real cous
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
elomepee:
The antenna of fake will only attract the fake. U cant look for yam in a Cassava farm
but when a thief steals yam and is chased he might decide to throw the yam into a cassava farm and run away, then you will see the yam
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Begonia:
Do you deserve one?
Most of the time, you're what you attract.
Believe it or not.
is that a question ma?
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rogerz007:
Nice thread OP..Even me sef dey always wonder..I av kinda of given up on love cos gals nowadays aren't loyal!!!
na true
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by Thissonofman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
I deserve good ones
Rogerz007:
na true
Re: Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? by elomepee: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thissonofman:

but when a thief steals yam and is chased he might decide to throw the yam into a cassava farm and run away, then you will see the yam

Thank God you said a theif. The owner knows what he planted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix / Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.