Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos (38716 Views)

PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by daven: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
ojimma:
Are you naturally stupid or you work on it. Why do you operate on low iq?

Jesu! See shading. Guy u wicked.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just a rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
what is this flat head and flat brain saying?

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by cooluc(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
What nonsense!!! Pls relevant authorities should call those miscreants to order.. haba
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by bolivnnaija: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ayomax:
menh, it's really a hard time for the Ibos right now
(political sector) I pity dem, always losing out in
everything.

You that is wining everything how has it imparted your pocket?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by pbs4real(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebubey:

lolz, Weldon ko
madam nyc pix u gat dre. . .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by millionaireman: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

You need an interpreter? Have it: APC is now mostly a party of northerners. Oga Tinubu has led Yoruba to HEAVEN Lol!

Add: given the un-democratically established 19 states + Abuja political structure in the north, if the structure is not changed, neither Yoruba nor Igbo nor Ijaw or Bini shall win elections again to become president of Nigeria. This is just morning time. Wait till Buhari comes in.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by pbs4real(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
truth is bitter buh nid 2 be told.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
How wont dea b fighting, wen osinowo thugs stole all d ballot papers and boxes away... Pdp under Moyo won clean and clear after Inec declared it dea... God saved my windscreen today.. and to think dea is a police station...wat d heck...
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by ihesiuloa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:
hmmmmm...my Igbo brethren just put on the life jacket at once cos you never can tell

*kneels down to pray for peace for my beloved country *
And what about you have you knelt down to do your own part Because its now an Igbo thing huh? When your own Yoruba brother's are there killing themselves its Igbo abi? Continue to ferment trouble you here? Eyi jatijati won yi!
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by derecho(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ayomax:
everything.
My brother,cool down politics isn't everything.Even PDP folks who you think will never concede now know better.Politics should be a contest and some wise people's lives are not dependent on it.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by usdam: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ayomax:
everything.
This is so because they believe in two things; 1.money 2.hatred for Muslims and the North.
The Igbo man has forgotten that 80% of his businesses are cited in the regions of those he hates most .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by Jaypea98: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity the children fighting for our politicians. there own children are all abroad or at home with there parents eating and shining with our treasures, you thugs are out there killing one another all because of a token share that won't bring you and your families out of poverty. who will pay for your medical bills after injury? "awon werey"

poverty is really a disease.
This also troubles me too
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by naptu2: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ogunlewe vs Osinowo, but RRS has restored peace.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by Mozes147: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
When would the mentality of these great populace be improved?. The winner and the losers of the election are in a conducive environment full of estacy. Meanwhile some are out there calling themselves political thugs jeopardising people's life. There shall no be peace for the wicked
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ayomax:
everything.

You are so silly . The both contesting candidates are all yorubas , what's igbos business if any of them wins. Igbos just have the right to vote for any candidate of their individual choice , just as yorubas in Anambra have the right to vote for their individual choice. In onitsha where I stay , the shop down my house is occupied by a yoruba tailor, Nobody ask him who he voted for or threaten him to vote for anybody . He is staying happily with us all and we treat him like one of us . Why can't you yorubas in lagos do the same ?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by smsdigito: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:
hmmmmm...my Igbo brethren just put on the life jacket at once cos you never can tell

but jimi didt win na i tot oba said if jimi had won? cos i finished throwing the live jackets in the waste been when i heard ambo has won. grin
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

I promise you that when this tribal war you are inciting will finally blow up, you and ur entire family will be the first to go down. Just continue and watch out
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by quickly: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
People dont know how nasty it was in yorubaland. war after war (ijebu vs oyo) (egba vs oyo) (egba vs egbado) but christianity made that reduce.

the history is out there
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by nwosefrank68: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagosby Ayomax(m):9:32pm
everything.[color=#000099][/color]

Ayomax dat a stupid statement
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by praxisnetworks: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
was looking for you....

Tpave:
Thrash. Pls throw this into the thrash bin.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by illiad: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Ayomax:
everything.

Go and write it somewhere Igbos will enjoy this dispensation more than those before it.
We will even enjoy more than all the noise makers.

Why?

Because the government would do everything possible to show us there is no need to think they are evil.

Just write that somewhere.

We don't trust them and they know and they will do their best to prove us wrong.

So relax! And concentrate on how to move your life forward now that the election has come and gone.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by kellyJames5(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2015
ebubey:
shocked

You look so innocent.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by realsamxtra(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Darkness in the heart of men. Feel so satisfied when they hurt others in words and deeds. God help us to love and care how make others feel.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2015
angry angry angry Nigeria...fear me i say for zamfara state one man just enter polling booth grab ballot box carry am run like say na pot of soup sha.....omo many mad pple dey dis nation...i laff fall off from chair

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by ezeagu(m): 1:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Ayomax:
everything.

Yes o, see how they are suffering: https://www.nairaland.com/667568/video-nigerian-business-prosper-asia
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by grandstar(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I pity the children fighting for our politicians. there own children are all abroad or at home with there parents eating and shining with our treasures, you thugs are out there killing one another all because of a token share that won't bring you and your families out of poverty. who will pay for your medical bills after injury? "awon werey"

poverty is really a disease.

wetin concern agbero with overload! Na tory you dey tok
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by bewla(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2015
which person dey in to importation which country can i buy large quantity of live jacket fast before any one force me out of business
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by nifemi25(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2015
odeotito:
Heard JK called AA to congratulate him. I'm not taken! Na condition make crayfish bend! This is the irresistible conclusion one is likely to arrive at given a recap of his campaign strategy which largely consisted of character assasssination, violence -his party engineered the OPC mindless Fun of violence and destruction visited on Lagosians with the police standing by-, terrible waste of the nation's forex with which the spectating President Jonathan recklessly bribed the citizenry in vain though and the unfortunate ethnic politics he played using Oba Akiolu's unguarded statement about the Igbos promising to make their Eze a "first class chief IN LAGOS!(A most unwise thing to say!) A wise politician could have said something like " oh, but that statement by the revered Oba is his own opinion - Lagos belongs to us all. Vote for me and I'll ensure you are protected"! Instead, he, out of an obviously mindless desperation to be Governor of Lagos attacked the Oba of Lagos in the process lumping him up with the APC. That was poor strategy on classic display as no true African (even the Igbo) will stand idly by and tolerate the denigration of the traditional stool no matter what. Who does so incurs the disfavour of the subject of the Oba in question. This contrasts sharply with the APC response which simply isolated the party from the Oba's remarks while taking care not to attack the Oba in the process. That should show us as between JK and AA whose cranium is best suited to think progressive policy for Lagos in the next four years. Fingers got burnt and lessons learnt. Thank God JK ethnic politics didn't set Lagos ablaze!!!

Bros wait make I put my dictionary for side.
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by awayeyebundle: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2015
Everybody in lagos know that the 11th April,2015 is not free and fair as the APC rigged the election in favor of AMBODE,am not a politician but uis glaring that APC is noit the winner of the election,how can say abt election that is on going and collation is still on going and INEC declare Ambode as the victorious in the polls........is dis a true democrat?
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2015
What is the scoreline? OP who are the teams playing? Update me please
Re: Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos by Ayomax(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:

Go and write it somewhere Igbos will enjoy this dispensation more than those before it.
We will even enjoy more than all the noise makers.

Why?

Because the government would do everything possible to show us there is no need to think they are evil.

Just write that somewhere.

We don't trust them and they know and they will do their best to prove us wrong.

So relax! And concentrate on how to move your life forward now that the election has come and gone.

you think so? well SporaD8 told me this " I said it before and I will repeat - The time comes, even
now that other region will see Iboh's political support as a
bad omen for defeat."
Ibos will soon join the minority n be irrelevant in Nigeria politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.