Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (53223 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tinubu is my man of the year.
But what does jagaban mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by aresa: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just a rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
[/s]

Don't like to see grown losers cry like little babies. It's pathetic... grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by omenka(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
aresa:

Tinubu in the background is priceless... grin

Sai BAT..

These guys are really privileged to have such close relationship with Jagaban. They stand to gain a whole lot from his wealth of wisdom. It would definitely rub off on them.

Tinubu is a walking, talking monument. You simply can't take that away from him. A man that brought the behemoth called PDP down to her knees!!!

I admire you sir!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Yorubas should remain loyal to this man, cos u dont knw the value of what u have untill u loose it. Jagaban has built the yoruba political empire into full domination nationwide along with the north. To me awolowo didnt do what he had done. Only if igbos had atleast a man that can speak on its affairs and stir the igbo nation which is now a wortless, ineffective desert. Thank God for a man rochas the last hope to igbo
Ediot why don't you celebrate you thiefing master and leave Igbos out of this... we like the way we are.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by zimoni(f): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jagaban of Life.

I'm happy for him.

I also sighted my Governor, The Craziest Governor Ever liveth

Governor Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

God Bless My Governor.

God Bless Yorubaland.

God Bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by CR77(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nothing oo but the children gain
ccchris:
he loot everything finish and he dies at the End,wetin he gain
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by homody(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
buygala:
The Tinubu dynasty is getting bigger

LAGOS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS 'TINUBU NIGERIA LTD' embarassed

I have always supported APC because of GMB, but the thought of someone like Tinubu having so much influence is what gives me the shivers

Na U know oo
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by upsonn(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
buygala:
The Tinubu dynasty is getting bigger

I have always supported APC because of GMB, but the thought of someone like Tinubu having so much influence is what gives me the shivers

Enemy of progress.... Instead of you to salute and wish to make impact in your field and in the life of people around you and the world @large U they bad mouth the him. Jagaban of lagos, I salute your great brain...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by omenka(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just a rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
Typical TANoidal musings with a typical TANoidal gbagaun. grin

Cry cry baby, I want to see ya mommy, shame! tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by youngmonie: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm....i smell aare ona kakanfo in the waiting !! Jagaban of Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by molasautos(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
dahmie2013:
The Jagaban! More power 2 ur elbow sir!
GOD bless tinubu and nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by upsonn(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Faces of thieves -
more looting
[/size]

First class nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by dumodust(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinubu is playing his game well... with his stooge in place in his lagos plc grin, he's in pole position to play national politics without losing a thing... any hint of attack from the north, he runs back and is sure of lagos state revenue grin and their votes as leverage because certainly, the centre of the alliance that formed apc cannot hold for long

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Symphony007: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
The celebration of criminality and theft going to high places!!
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
buygala:
The Tinubu dynasty is getting bigger....

embarassed

shiver not, the power is with the people. ... if tinubu gets high handed, yorubas will dump him..... Power is indeed with the people. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by dozymars(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ensure you dont complain of his powerful influence later in future.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Sheriff19: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ediot why don't you celebrate you thiefing master and leave Igbos out of this... we like the way we are.
my brother listen to the world of advice only one tribe or region cann't achieve anything. Igbo have taken all other tribes as their enemy. Even when obasanjo gve u a benefit of trust manipulating one of them (GEJ.) To the highest position they later turn him to enemy. I heard u are ready for war. Just don't try it u can wage a war agst a country like Nigeria, it ll be worst of what u see in 1967-1970 time. Becos ,Nigeria Army is now well equiped and well trained. Pls let foget our differences, the election has come and go. Let unity for sake of urself. Just a word of advice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Where u a dey exit go? E be like say d one wey Gowon do una don comot your body abi? Ehyah, why to die dey sweet una for belle like ds?

Buhari nah Fulani man oh...e go just slaughter una like Ram if you try rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by GoodGovernance: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Yorubas should remain loyal to this man, cos u dont knw the value of what u have untill u loose it. Jagaban has built the yoruba political empire into full domination nationwide along with the north. To me awolowo didnt do what he had done. Only if igbos had atleast a man that can speak on its affairs and stir the igbo nation which is now a wortless, ineffective desert. Thank God for a man rochas the last hope to igbo

Yes I believe,under APC,Rochas Okorocha would lead the Igbos to the presidency,latest 2023,earliest,2019!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by rollydex: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
jagaban na beta name, GMB may be incorrupt bt d wolves around him fears me may God help him. Mark my words if GMB would do well there would be many internal rancour in APC. Jagajagabon wud want to choose at least 5 minister who woukd remit to him every month while GMB may want technocrats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by produce(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Story for the gods....

Na GodWin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Love him.....hate him......tag him the most corrupt.....I sincerely do not care....All I know is he is best at what he does. Only if the SE or SS av this kind of person....Jonathan would not av lost.

Master strategist of Yorubaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by barnacle: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
ambo, o Eko sese
bere nio, ambo ‘ (we are coming, Lagos is just starting)
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by kayus1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
To All The Haters of the Jagaban
If You Can't Say Something Good About Somebody, Just "SHUT UP!" - in Lucky Dube Voice.[/b
·

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by doninno(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
We should not call dis state lagos state bt we should call it Tinubu state . Hmmmmm only him get mouth here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by jomaab(f): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
im rolling with laffter o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oluwafemi113:

You supported GEJ, he lost. You supported JK, he lost. You even supported some people at student level and they lost. You probably need change in your life.
Where re the people making silly noise abt agbaje Agbaje Ko Ojukwu... Lmfao

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by abidemidare: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
CR77:
He need to celebrates because him don hammer both 4 federal and states level

More looting 4 there mind

Why are u spreading ur he Don hammer on every thread

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by CR77(f): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Call police 4 me
abidemidare:

Why are u spreading ur he Don hammer on every thread
Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by jomaab(f): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lesson learnt from Tinubu: Patience, endurance, tolerant, stand out, believe in your dreams, never give up, steal small and help others with it grin grin grin grin grin. i salute him.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by produce(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
The celebration of criminality and theft going to high places!!
Do you mean the criminality and theft of 16 years of Jonathanrism ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) by eagleeyez: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
buygala:
The Tinubu dynasty is getting bigger....

embarassed

THE NIGERIAN FLAVOR OF DEMOCRACY IS INDEED A SICK JOKE.... a democracy where we have to choose between the cronies of a thuggish and insatiably corrupt godfather and those of a shameless exconvict or rudderless and corrupt fisherman cry

A democracy where we are left with no option than to choose an old illiterate coup-plotter over a clueless, corrupt and selfish fisherman...

The options open to Nigerians in this democracy are not at all encouraging... At all points, we never get a chance to choose the good.. we are limited to choosing between two indeterminate evils cry ....

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL embarassed

You are making a lot of sense but let's not hurry to jump to conclusions, though tinubu is selfish and highly corrupt,he might not have the influence as he might desire in gmb government. Gmb is hard and stubborn

You know there are no secrets in nigeria, rumour has it tha apc is having a bit of challenges as gmb is not accepting the ministerial nominations like that.

Pdp is going to hit hard come 2019......its going to be heavy political drama as they will want to claim their glory.apc is therefore not going to give them on a platter of gold therefore they won't mess up this regime maybe in future but not now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is How Ambode Wants To Solve Traffic Problem In Lagos / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.