Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,733 members, 7,930,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You (4156 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I will bro... I will remind u. And amadioha punish u if u dnt do anytn
Oya na... 1-0 ba, Make I see ya damn face for elegushi beach again undecided

That day amadioha will be too high on burukutu that he will juss be snoring while I'll beat out open your head to pull out your brain smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Oya na... 1-0 ba, Make I see ya damn face for elegushi beach again undecided

That day amadioha will be too high on burukutu that he will juss be snoring while I'll beat out open your head to pull out your brain smiley
am dr already shaggin ur babe. And she is feelin me
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by 2dice(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Tell me about it... I was literally singinq while readin d lyrics......

@OP, yoU just inspired my next song... Thanks
u do sing?
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by ustavo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Capital MUGU MAGA
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

U keep trying to project urself to everyone ur an agbero, and in a manner that tells u off that u might not be a real agbero. Maybe ur just one of those timid agbero-wannabe nerds.
Truss me, I'm a real one... I have boiz at ojuelegba, surulere, some of my boiz are at ijota doing some bad... If na b'cuz of mah english. Then make ah laylow to our mama mouth. (Pidgin)

#safe smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
am dr already shaggin ur babe. And she is feelin me
U nor fit dey elegushi by this time, u too small...

My guys go roll u like Aj weed and blaze u in 3seconds smiley

#peace
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Shouu? undecided

Because I say make I knack grammar small?

Assuming na pidgin I con tear for here, una go bash me like say I thief trailer tyre for baba ibeji workshop.

#safe

Ok ok ok!!! cheesy Point well taken... I didn't even understand a thing you wrote.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

U nor fit dey elegushi by this time, u too small...

My guys go roll u like Aj weed and blaze u in 3seconds smiley

#peace
guy abeg carry ur weed shift comot frm my presence abeg...
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

u do sing?

Hehehe....
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by 2nex(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Another suicide victim statistic
lwkm!! U funy gan.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Truss me, I'm a real one... I have boiz at ojuelegba, surulere, some of my boiz are at ijota doing some bad... If na b'cuz of mah english. Then make ah laylow to our mama mouth. (Pidgin)

#safe smiley
Hmm, definitely not a real agbero. I rest my case here.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, definitely not a real agbero. I rest my case here.

Oya na, ko ku sibe!
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
guy abeg carry ur weed shift comot frm my presence abeg...
Make I no see u for elegushi u hear? undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Make I no see u for elegushi u hear? undecided
smell out
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by 2dice(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Hehehe....
lol
abi you are shying faa?
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Ok ok ok!!! cheesy Point well taken... I didn't even understand a thing you wrote.
Naso the levelz be smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
smell out

I don keep one bullet and one bottle for your head smiley

Till I see you smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

I don keep one bullet and one bottle for your head smiley

Till I see you smiley
seems all d weed u hav been smokin hav made images of me in ur blocked brain.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
seems all d weed u hav been smokin hav made images of me in ur blocked brain.
I see ur face for elegushi b4 and I don mark am... No come again or else u ready to go meet baba God smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by sinizia: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:
Just want to share stuffs from my mind... Be patient and read word by word please smiley

its really rare for an agbero to fall inlove, but fortunately I fell inlove with a girl and I sacrificed a lot for her.
Too bad she's acting up now, and I know where this leads to next embarassed
Imagine loving someone with the whole of u, and even say No to some other girls that comes your way and in the end she just fvcks everything up.

Am really devastated and heartbroken! cry

And am making this promise to myself never to let my brain fool me to fall for any lady again!

I'm saying Fvck love, Fvck feelings. . . from now, its going to Shine the congo and move over to the next one, I'll literally become a "A Player" and I won't care about what the opposite sex will say about me of how they'll feel cry

Seriously, Murrafvckas never loved us.. And I'm getting into my Worst behaviour. smiley

Gracias amigos!

I know how you feel now, trust me, I do. But sir, this is a wrong path. I've been in your situation before and in my act of 'vengeance' on the female gender, I let go of a lady I still miss till today.

I know it hurts, when you think about it, your world shatters. But it's only for a matter of time if you can endure. Don't make hasty decisions especially when your angry. With time, you'll heal. That girl ain't worth these sad talks. This is not you speaking, this is the truamatized part of you speaking. When you calm down, think about your words.

If you follow this line, just know that lady won, because she morphed you into this vengeful being you are right now. The old you is good, don't lose it because of heartbreak. The best way to revenge is to succeed, so when that girls sees you tomorrow, her conscience will judge her eternally.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

I know how you feel now, trust me, I do. But sir, this is a wrong path. I've been in your situation before and in my act of 'vengeance' on the female gender, I let go of a lady I still miss till today.

I know it hurts, when you think about it, your world shatters. But it's only for a matter of time if you can endure. Don't make hasty decisions especially when your angry. With time, you'll heal. That girl ain't worth these sad talks. This is not you speaking, this is the truamatized part of you speaking. When you calm down, think about your words.

If you follow this line, just know that lady won, because she morphed you into this vengeful being you are right now. The old you is good, don't lose it because of heartbreak. The best way to revenge is to succeed, so when that girls sees you tomorrow, her conscience will judge her eternally.

Baba wa gbayi! smiley

Shugbon emi o care month

#thumbs up mah Nigga'
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

I see ur face for elegushi b4 and I don mark am... No come again or else u ready to go meet baba God smiley
lool ds guy is seein things
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lool ds guy is seein things

Talon ba wi? undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Talon ba wi? undecided
I knw say u no sabi english... All d weed don block ur vocabulary
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw say u no sabi english... All d weed don block ur vocabulary

I juss dey pity your life omo igbo undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Brugo(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2015
This guy can't be a player jor. Next month he will fall in love again.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Brugo:
This guy can't be a player jor. Next month he will fall in love again.
Who tell u that one? undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Brugo(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:

Who tell u that one? undecided

You are just angry that's all. If one fine girl says she loves you now all your plan will evaporate one time!
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Brugo:

You are just angry that's all. If one fine girl says she loves you now all your plan will evaporate one time!

Truss me, even maami water no fit make me change gear for wetin I don talk
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by stephenqueen: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:

Go and drown in a Lagoon Nigga' undecided
agbero see as u dey cause trouble for here undecided I go expose you ooo undecidedundecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by stephenqueen: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:

Truss me, the military are my friends. I'm like a legal agbero smiley

So, I'd advice you avoid me else e go be for u bad bad.

Thank you smiley
werey grin
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:
Just want to share stuffs from my mind... Be patient and read word by word please smiley

its really rare for an agbero to fall inlove, but fortunately I fell inlove with a girl and I sacrificed a lot for her.
Too bad she's acting up now, and I know where this leads to next embarassed
Imagine loving someone with the whole of u, and even say No to some other girls that comes your way and in the end she just fvcks everything up.

Am really devastated and heartbroken! cry

And am making this promise to myself never to let my brain fool me to fall for any lady again!

I'm saying Fvck love, Fvck feelings. . . from now, its going to Shine the congo and move over to the next one, I'll literally become a "A Player" and I won't care about what the opposite sex will say about me of how they'll feel cry

Seriously, Murrafvckas never loved us.. And I'm getting into my Worst behaviour. smiley

Gracias amigos!
a relationship is a gamble always know tht...go on be a player ull out grow it one day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. / My Husband Did Something Worst!! / Community Slu-t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.