Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me (1457 Views)

REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let the suggestions keep flowing
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Front page Admin
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by donjuviam(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
R.I.P to professor pella

if he was alive you will just give him your certificate and u will go home with money

power of magic

busy cooking my BANGA soup
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by mcfarlin(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
seunwen2:

use your knowledge to make electric mousetraps.. cheesy
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
donjuviam:
g

Chai shey na person be this

Let's leave politicians let's talk about our well-being
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by cardoso111(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Go start making solar panels,the sky is the limit
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
cardoso111:
Go start making solar panels,the sky is the limit

Solar panel again.... slot don finish for shell?
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by SleekyP(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcfarlin:

grin grin *very wicked*
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by donjuviam(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
seunwen2:

Chai shey na person be this

Let's leave politicians let's talk about our well-being
I have dream about you b4 so I'm not surprise you are such a big fullllll
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
donjuviam:
R.I.P to professor pella

if he was alive you will just give him your certificate and u will go home with money

power of magic

U mara sha i just dey ask for ideas alaye
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcfarlin:

Doe dey there?
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
donjuviam:
I have dream about you b4 so I'm not surprise you are such a big fullllll

Ur Fada
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by donjuviam(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
seunwen2:

U mara sha i just dey ask for ideas alaye
n what's DAT?
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by leahcimzil: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
no hope for yu...you can join the military in sambisa and help bring our girls back, at least yu won't be totally useless there
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
leahcimzil:
no hope for yu...you can join the military in sambisa and help bring our girls back, at least yu won't be totally useless there

Na you no go see hope TFY
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 13, 2015
mcfarlin:

Or Solar Mousetraps grin
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Zoharariel:

Or Solar Mousetraps grin

Not funny

Nairaland is long dead
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by omonnakoda: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2015
The simple answer is even if you have a First Class you cannot turn that into money. You got it back to front like millions of others chasing a university degree If I own a company will I pay youu so I can photocopy your certificate and put it on my wall to gaze at daily?
People get money for skills that other people want to pay for .Can you wash plates ,can you sweep, can you ride okada ,can you drive can you drive a truck or a tipper or a train. Can you fight and beat 3 men at the same time.Can you shoot a gun can you sew clothes. can you repair generators or cars. How many languages can you speak. Are you good with people? Can you convince them to buy my products . Have you invented anything,can you write computer programmes. Can you cook for 100 people.
Think every time you spend money what are you paying for? If you were some other person what would you pay yourself for and feel you got a good deal

What can you do for anyone that is worth money.That is the question you must ask YOURSELF and not anyone else. If you cannot come up with anything you better start thinking of how to acquire skills and add value to yourself. The only degrees that have value are professional degrees e.g medicine or professional certification e.g ICAN.
If your mindset is that a degree ENTITLES you to a livelihood you have been deceived but do not deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by slap1(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
The title of your thread is funny; go into comedy.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
The simple answer is even if you have a First Class you cannot turn that into money. You got it back to front like millions of others chasing a university degree If I own a company will I pay youu so I can photocopy your certificate and put it on my wall to gaze at daily?
People get money for skills that other people want to pay for .Can you wash plates ,can you sweep, can you ride okada ,can you drive can you drive a truck or a tipper or a train. Can you fight and beat 3 men at the same time.Can you shoot a gun can you sew clothes. can you repair generators or cars. How many languages can you speak. Are you good with people? Can you convince them to buy my products . Have you invented anything,can you write computer programmes. Can you cook for 100 people.
Think every time you spend money what are you paying for? If you were some other person what would you pay yourself for and feel you got a good deal

What can you do for anyone that is worth money.That is the question you must ask YOURSELF and not anyone else. If you cannot come up with anything you better start thinking of how to acquire skills and add value to yourself. The only degrees that have value are professional degrees e.g medicine or professional certification e.g ICAN.
If your mindset is that a degree ENTITLES you to a livelihood you have been deceived but do not deceive yourself

A brilliant answer

Am good at teaching
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by huhmuhyehmi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
seunwen2:

A brilliant answer

Am good at teaching

well you can just start teaching in that private primary school in ur environment
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by bjdon: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
What degree did Steve Jobs have?

What degree did Bill Gates have?

What degree did Richard Branson have?

Your success of failure is within you. If you like get double first class, if you don't have the 'Winners' mind you go still hungry. By the same token even with no degree if you have the right attitude and belief you can make a fortune. it's all done to you.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by egift(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
seunwen2:

- Teach Physics in Secondary School.
- Write books on Physics.
- Do a video tutorial on many topics in your profession.
- Further your studies.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by ogb5(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
What you do to succeed should not be tied to what you studied in school. Just take opportunities that are around you and put the methods you learnt in school in tackling those opportunities.

School most have taught you to do research, at least you did a research project in your final year, use that same knowledge to do a research on products or services you can render in your locality that will give you you enough money to meet your needs and enough prospects to drive you. That is the most important thing you are supposed to get from schooling.

Studying physics in school does not mean you should be a physics teacher, you can decide to produce pure water or open a tailoring factory producing clothes, just make sure wathever you do, put in the knowledge you acquired in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by idu1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
donjuviam:
R.I.P to professor pella

power of magic

how many years u want take cook this your banga soup
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by kmariko: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
..Computer programming
..Security systems
..Teaching...start a school..start small with private lessons.

...Electrical installations
...electric generating and distribution companies
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by kmariko: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
..Computer programming
..Security systems

...computer system design
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by kmariko: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
..Computer programming
..Security systems

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by sinkhole: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
seunwen2:

A brilliant answer

Am good at teaching

What u are getting here is what none of ur lecturers will give u!
I once saw a white guy, who has a PhD in physics, make a very interesting video tutorial on youtube, myfriend if I see that guy's book on physics I will surely buy! The funniest thing is that the guy is also a musician and he is always commenting on football on his twitter handle grin
God gave u brain and your lecturers increased ur knowledge! Use ur brain and the knowledge u have to make money.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by lagbaja(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Walk from Lagos to Otuoke in solidarity with GEJ grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Sagay To Head Advisory Committe Against Corruption. / Blaze Fm Oraifite, Agm Dead? / Buhari Is Ticking Time Bomb By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.