Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,438 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Love Him BUT? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him BUT? (3210 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Love Him BUT? by Emodeee: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
yhusiee:

I wld've, bu am busy. Sowie.

the point is dat d op almost disguise as d owner of dis website.
Re: I Love Him BUT? by drsmith1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
yhusiee:

God bless u ma broda. Ds is Africa nt Yankee. BTW, 170 million Nigerians n ladies tnk dey need 2 find 1 man? SMH. Anyway, if u insist on ds 1, den I hv qstns 4u: Wtz wrng wt ur green lyt? Or dnt u knw hw 2 use it? Lets assume uv bn efficiently flashin ur green lyt since sec sch n he hsnt md any move, berra mv him 2 left n go on2 d nxt 1. Lyfz 2 precious

Exactly my point! 90% of guys won't say NO if a lady put it to dem..meanwhile they might not v d feelings.. If u have used all ur female antics and its not working, den let him miss u.. Give him d space and watch his action.. Do I need to tell u ur duty?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him BUT? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
The way girls go about crushing on a guy is all wrong. When next you see him, just swallow your pride and greet him. " Good morning ". With time, he will start asnwerung your greeting and initiate a talk.

Reminds me, i spotted a lady in one shop in my area one day. She is truelly pretty. I didn't even know she noticed me. When next I visited the shop, I saw her again and she got up from where she was seated and ran into the shop. I was thinking maybe she wanted attending to me, only for her to use her bum bum and block the entrance door, then she turned and stated looking at me.

No greeting, nothing and she expected me to initiate a conversation. I ignored her because she did the wrong thing. Moreover, I cannot toast a lady in the presence of 3 or 4 other persons listening attentively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Man / Here’s What The Cast Of Cinderella Would Look Like If It Was A Nigerian Movie / Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.