Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State (61018 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / APC Lists Of Gubernatorial Candidates For The 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
phemmie06:
Despite the comments of international and local observers, that the election was marred. Oga o.
go to court
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Ken4Christ: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
The truth is that APC members where not allowed to vote in Rivers state. They were intimidated by thugs PDP hired. The security personnel and inec officials also connived. It was so bad that they caught inec officials and PDP agents thumb printing inside a police station. In addition, there are no result sheets in all the polling units. It was not a free and fair election. The same Wike most of u are celebrating today will be cursed one day by the same mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by stanech: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Wike for president

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
babasanti:

My friend keep quiet,what do you know? Am talking u sef want to talk. Do you know how much rivers state generates monthly from internal revenues? Billions of naira.
most of these guys don't even understand Rivers state..
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by refreshrate: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
vislabraye:

Amaechi should accept defeat and should look forward to becoming secretary to Buhari. But is it not ridiculous to think that APC will win Rivers State ?

Secretary??

How?

My brother You didnt see him positioning himself as a bouncer during the campaigns? Why would you want to take that away from him?

5 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
aisha007:
[size=14pt] LALASTICLALA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS grin

https://www.nairaland.com/creed143
[/size]

Lol. Fixed. Thank you
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Balkan:
Wike is my Man. Has lgbo blood in him.
I wish he was the one who contested with buhari.
GEJ was just too weak a president.

He played into the hands of Abokis
Well, lets see how it goes.
if wike was the president as goodluck was them no born north and the southwest to win election na..them no born them well..GEJ was just glaringly weak and feeble..the guy fall our hands...
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Krucifax(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
jatthobber:
For the records, INEC says that result sheets are meant to be displayed at the polling units after the vote. I saw NOT ONE in Rivers State.

Really? Abi you be witch way fly to all the polling units in Rivers to determine this? Abeg park well. The people have spoken!

5 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by malachytochukwu(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Young man, I conducted elections here in PH, it was apc members that were scattering inec materials, they didn't want the elections to be upheld by inec. They wanted cancellation by all means to the extent that they didn't care whether you were voting for pdp or apc. APC were able to get just 14 votes out of 480votes cast.
Nellybii:

What victory??
You know that what happened in Rivers wasn't an election. It was Patience Jonathan vs Amaechi. She had to be in Abuja commanding things. She couldnt afford Okrika to be in APC hands. Too risky for her. And also I understand the desperation of PDP to cover up lost grounds. Even international observers recommended cancellation. This definitely will not stand. Am sure there will be another election in Rivers state. The question now is how long can these last especially with APC being in Power and majority in Abuja NASS.?? THE answer is obvious. "NOT VERY LONG"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Young man, I conducted elections here in PH, it was apc members that were scattering inec materials, they didn't want the elections to be upheld by inec. They wanted cancellation by all means to the extent that they didn't care whether you were voting for pdp or apc. APC were able to get just 14 votes out of 480votes cast.
you are a l1ar old man.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by mustaphagreens(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
ITbomb:
For using Niger Delta money to betray ND, Ameachi, you are hereby disown[b]ed[/b] and banish[b]ed[/b] to the bourdillon where you would serve as hand of King to the henchman
Fixed

What episode of what season of game of thrones is that??
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by obailala(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shut that your diarrhea infested mouth and close that set piece you call a mouth. Why won't he be lashed when he used the entire resources of rivers state in funding apc. The south south region generates all the income Nigeria has and yet when one of its son's became president the north felt that their birthright has been taken away from them. You're not from the South South. I won't be surprised if you're like those sellouts and slaves who always lick the asses of their hausa / fulani slave masters called yoruba. Nigeria is what it is today cos of the south south. Thank God wike has won. We will ensure that no oil producing region goes to apc. Your fulani cattle and Tinubu want to come and loot from where they didn't sow.
Typical backward reasoning that always makes Africa remain a 3rd world filth. Get it into your thick skull, this has nothing to do with A south South man being president for the first time, GEJ was simply too incompetent to be allowed to continue as a leader and for any wise person, common sense should always supersede the clannish 'my brother' mentality.

Thank God Jonathan has been booted out even after all the madness... The SS should have produced a more reasonable candidate instead of the gentle but dumb Jonathan. No matter how much a majority of the SS and SE block their brains and vote strictly on a clannish basis, it is reassuring to know that a few still reasoned with their brains and supported the idea of removing GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by XBLadez: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Nellybii:

Foolish for accepting defeat and saving your ass. If he had done otherwise, do you think Nigeria or Niger Delta or Biafra can survive it? Jonathan did the best he could. it is sycophants like you that mislead him to misrule. Just shut up already.
Just stfu if you don't understand my point. When did I mention anything about him accepting defeat?
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nellybii: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Chiaka:

Yes o! God Bless our new Governor to be Wike! Ameachi tried all he can to frustrate rivers state people from voting their Choice! but he is not God.
Happy to have Nyesom Wike as governor!!! Happy I voted for him.!!!

Really?? Where did you vote? Which polling station?? How many ballot papers did you thumbprint for him ? For your information, elections will be repeated in Rivers State. This rubbish cannot stand any test at all. How can over a million voters vote with so much violence and killings.? Let a winner emerge under a free and fair atmosphere. What happened in Rivers wasn't an election. And FYI am not APC but Rivers case is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Wike has corruption hidden in his mind.........same way i predicted that nigerians ll regret gej in 2011,riverians ll also regret voting wike....lagosians ll partially regret ambode too
Chiaka:

No regrets. We voted Wike because we believe he will do well, we pray God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by PStacks(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
shocked grin
Balkan:

Wike Contest with Buhari !!! cheesy
Balkan:

Wike Contest with Buhari !!! shocked grin that's d dumbest thing av heard in a very long time.

Presidency isn't about thuggery, Buhari is too Refined, too composed, too Gentle manly to contest with Wike,

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Ken4Christ:
The truth is that APC members where not allowed to vote in Rivers state. They were intimidated by thugs PDP hired. The security personnel and inec officials also connived. It was so bad that they caught inec officials and PDP agents thumb printing inside a police station. In addition, there are no result sheets in all the polling units. It was not a free and fair election. The same Wike most of u are celebrating today will be cursed one day by the same mouth.

When you are done let me Know. The same Change you guys have been chanting will be cursed one day by the same mouth you used to shout the change. Live with it, its our state we know better so go take a chill pill. tongue
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by mbulela: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Most predictable victory in this season.
Elections in rivers state are neither ideological nor won by rantings. It is a matter of grassroot structures.
In 8 years as governor and 8 years as speaker, Amaechi has zero structure. As a politician, he is a failure. THere is no better way of putting it. Can you imagine going to the polls with March salaries still unpaid?
He should stop insulting our sensibilities and quietly concede defeat. Dakuku should call Wike and congratulate him.

Having said that Wike's tenure will be interesting. The man is all brawn and no brain. Rivers people have boarded a one chance danfo. It will be fun watching from aside.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by staymore: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
stanbiggi:
a.p.c losses never congratulate it's opponent but p.d.p losses and congratulates its opponent. the change we desire in this country is in our character and with the lack of sportsmanship in a.p.c. I doubt weather that change is possible.

for example when jimi lost in Lagos he congratulates opponent and tinubu was happy, saying jimi has good spirit

Please change is not by force or propaganda, let's us give peace a chance. Nigeria cannot be one party state.

this message is for a.p.c contestant in enugu. akwa ibom and rivers. stop trouble making and let's make Nigeria work

Even in Niger state, the PDP candidate has congratulated his opponent APC for winning.

I wonder why APC can't do that in other states where PDP has won.

3 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by natureblack(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
hahn:

-Malcolm X
I'd been very partial to him. grin grin

......but I've modified.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2015
fitzmayowa:

LMAO...You wicked ooo

I guess amaechi should concentrate on his federal appointment and leave rivers to wike, the people of rivers say they want "Thug Wike" has he termed by the opposition in rivers...

Ameachi is the real tug. He sent tugs to disrupt Elections, and sharing money, people still came out to vote him and his 'kuku boy' out!!! and he is still the one making the loudest noise , insinuating negative energy and talks - not the type of leader we want. Rivers people don't want you and kuku no bi by force.!!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Okwyjesus(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2015
The truth is that the eyes of the Rivers people opened the more after Jonathan lost. They saw the depth of damage Amaechi has done to their region and many voted with sentiment and anger over Amaechi and his hypocritical APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by pmc01(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Our people from the SE/SS proving over the years that they lack foresight and are mostly shallow minded in their utterances and public conduct.

Even though it's unfortunate, to them their palava.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by appini: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Brugo:

Under Jonathan's watch and with his blessing too.

You wanted him to invade the national assembly with AK47 to compel them to pass bills into law
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Malawian(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2015
please, you people should stop calling him "amaechi" and start calling him his real name "rotimi".

his igbo father named him chibuike,

his yoruba mother named him rotimi.

i believe the mother is a better authority as to him paternity.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:
Most predictable victory in this season.
Elections in rivers state are neither ideological nor won by rantings. It is a matter of grassroot structures.
In 8 years as governor and 8 years as speaker, Amaechi has zero structure. As a politician, he is a failure. THere is no better way of putting it. Can you imagine going to the polls with March salaries still unpaid?
He should stop insulting our sensibilities and quietly concede defeat. Dakuku should call Wike and congratulate him.

Having said that Wike's tenure will be interesting. The man is all brawn and no brain. Rivers people have boarded a one chance danfo. It will be fun watching from aside.

Wike is not a talker he is an action man and has good ideas. Watch out!!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2015
As a non-partisan,i believed nigeria was heading to disaster if gej had won........am also from south-south,but i voted for buhari(not apc),same way i campaigned for agbaje(not pdp) in lagos.......its high time we stop voting based on sentiments,prejudice and bigotry
mulattoclaro:
shut that your diarrhea infested mouth and close that set piece you call a mouth. Why won't he be lashed when he used the entire resources of rivers state in funding apc. The south south region generates all the income Nigeria has and yet when one of its son's became president the north felt that their birthright has been taken away from them. You're not from the South South. I won't be surprised if you're like those sellouts and slaves who always lick the asses of their hausa / fulani slave masters called yoruba. Nigeria is what it is today cos of the south south. Thank God wike has won. We will ensure that no oil producing region goes to apc. Your fulani cattle and Tinubu want to come and loot from where they didn't sow.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Senjuchiha: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Flawless victory
B.R.U.T.A.L.I.T.Y
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by QOBB: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Balkan:

Dreamer! you are a potential looser adviser to Wike.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by gragraboy: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2015
I pity the people of Rivers state. Voting the wrong candidate out of 'Jonathan sentiment'. Dakuku seem more of a leader while wike is more of a Union leader (road transport workers union)

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
martineverest:
Wike has corruption hidden in his mind.........same way i predicted that nigerians ll regret gej in 2011,riverians ll also regret voting wike....lagosians ll partially regret ambode too

I Concur with your assertions. Regarding the earlier, it will be a fund generating state for Pdp, mama peace and GEJ that will leave the state in shreds.
The latter, Ambode is a loyalist to Tinubu and he will listen to virtually everything he says and requests for. The stubbornness nature of fashola made him excel in lagos but that can't be said of Ambode cos he is also a theif. Nevertheless, he is a better candidate that Agbaje cos of his words, his party and those that surrounds him
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by OsamaB: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Dakuku Dakuku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.