Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,374 members, 7,897,663 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kudos To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Igbos (698 Views)

Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Igbos by januzaj(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Kudos to Igbos for doing everything possible to sustain the
Peoples Democratic Party so that democracy will
be entrenched properly.
when the All Progressives Congress
came together, Pdp felt the heat and everybody was saying that was good for Nigeria’s democracy because it put the PDP and Jonathan on their toes, and also made Jonathan did what he was unable to do 5 years within 6 weeks .
Igbos are to sustain PDP so that there would be
a credible opposition at the centre.Though its 90 percent sure they are doing so because they see APC as the party of Amala eaters and Cattle rearers and they don't want to associate with them.
APC was rejected by Igbos in the last polls for
less than objective reasons.Their hatred for APC was one of the reasons they adopted Jimi Agbaje, but Yorubas voted Ambode just to show they own Lagos. Lagos has an Igbo commissioner but Rivers cannot even contemplate that despite the population of Igbos in Port Harcourt.
The Lagoon Issue came up in Oba Akiolu's statement because the Igbos adopted Jimi as their candidate.His statement was tribalistic and comfirmed his hatred for ndigbos,though the hatred might be because they claim Lagos is a no man's land.He supported GEJ definitely he was expected to support Jimi,but reverse was the case.
Will the Igbo ever rule Nigeria?
To me the answer is YES if only they form alliance with either Amala eaters or Cattle reares.
2019- there is no hope except If APC choose an Igbo as their flag bearer come 2019.Am 100% sure 70% of Igbos would not vote All
Progressive Congress (APC) come 2019 except if their Presidential candidate is an Igbo man.
90% of hausas would not vote PDP come 2019 because they have adopted APC as their party and 70% would not PDP come 2019 except if their Presidential candidate is a yoruba man.
ARE YORUBAS TRIBALISTIC===> CAPITAL YES
ARE HAUSAS TRIBALISTIC ====> SOPHISTICATED YES
ARE IGBOS TRIBALISTIC =====> GIGANTIC YES
BASH ME AND THUNDER WEY GO FIRE YOU DEY GYM DEY DO PRESS UP.....

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Igbos by bogolobango(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Igbos the most confused tribe in world

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Igbos by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Kudos not as you typed it.
Every Nigerians is tribalistic including you
Yours is even worst than any other Nigerian
Igbos will never rule Nigeria if they keep doing what I can call partisan politics

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Yeebos are the political toys of Nigeria and I'll tell you why

At 1st pdp was the party of the north and to some extent the Southwest. The yeebos never has a stable political party they belong to.

Now that the north and Southwest have decided to use and dump pdp for the political amateur yeebos, they created another mega party in APC.

so practically, the yeebos are feeding on the Yorubas and hausas left over. We created pdp and we have destroyed it beyond repair
Re: Kudos To Igbos by lilflipnerd: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
They Problem with Igbos is Unity... And if dey continue like dis, they might neva produce a President.
One Expo for u guys, u berra start supporting Rochas nw, cos his the next president of Nigeria
Re: Kudos To Igbos by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
i dont even think the ibos have what it takes to resurrect the PDP. Their antecedents isnt encouraging enough.
There was PPA, an ibo party, what has happened to it?
There is APGA, how well have they managed it?
Now PDP fast becoming a ibo party..................am not that optimistic biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missing Orekoya Kids Found! Read The Official Statement From OLX / Why Jonathan Fired IGP, Suleiman Abba / Dagrin: “if I Die, Make You No Cry For Me”. Five Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.