Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos (40847 Views)

Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament / Revealed: Why Ambode Sacked Commissioners - Vanguard / Why Ambode should be the Next Lagos State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by LubricatingOil: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Not so simple sir.

The results for

- presidential
- reps
- state lawmakers

do not support your Agbaje likeability theory.

Rather the progressive electoral reforms by Jonathan have made Tinubu's rigging LESS effective.
[/s]

Like what we saw in Rivers and Akwa Ibom? Fooling yourself since 1886.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by anonimi: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Like what we saw in Rivers and Akwa Ibom? Fooling yourself since 1886.

What did you see in

- Katsina
- Kano
- Kaduna
- Borno
- Yobe
etc

Stop displaying your stewpidity in public please. I take God beg you!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by LubricatingOil: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

What did you see in

- Katsina
- Kano
- Kaduna
- Borno
- Yobe
etc

Stop displaying your stewpidity in public please. I take God beg you!
[/s]

The are all products of "progressive electoral reforms by Jonathan" according to your stupidity.

By the way,where can I get those Tinubu cartoons of yours? Ewu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by anonimi: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2015
LubricatingOil:

The are all products of "progressive electoral reforms by Jonathan" according to your stupidity.

By the way,where can I get those Tinubu cartoons of yours? Ewu.

Do you know the meaning of a PROGRESSIVE transformation If you don't, tell me and I may consider explaining to you.

As for the cartoon of your JagbaJantis Asiwaju, you will need to ask nicely grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by LubricatingOil: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know the meaning of a PROGRESSIVE transformation If you don't, tell me and I may consider explaining to you.

As for the cartoon of your JagbaJantis Asiwaju, you will need to ask nicely grin

Oh, really? Tell me something.
Progressive transformation that made us witnessed hundreds of underage voters voting and massive electoral thuggery in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia and Ondo State

Wordplay like Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria couldn't helped the clueless one either. Choi!!

By the way, I don't know how much you got from the Jonathan largesse but here is Fani Fani Kayode rolling , he just bought a 2014 Range Rover for his slut

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2307559_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2307578_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2307563_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Just a visit to Aso Rock Villa TRABNFOREMED this jail bound criminal to buying 40 million naira cars to little sluts. Transformation Indeed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by excellentmomma(f): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2015
dkronicle:
everybody knows it that Lagos state election was rigged... majority of d ibos voted JK, most Catholic ans voted JK, few yorubas voted JK... how com Ambode emerged as the winner... things are not just right...

Wetin concern catholic with Lagos politics, u think this is SE u guys want to use catholic church to destroy? Catholic population pass Redeemed members for Lagos? I'm full blooded Igbo but please nwanne renew ur thinking, no just bring division amongst Christians. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by herbiolla: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why Buy Used Laptops when you can get a new one for the same price as a used one?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos by Haryohdeji1: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
dkronicle:
everybody knows it that Lagos state election was rigged... majority of d ibos voted JK, most Catholic ans voted JK, few yorubas voted JK... how com Ambode emerged as the winner... things are not just right...
quoters, u wont still get a reply from mee.
Common sense u no get, shey na only yoruba n ibo dey lagos? wia u put d hausas. Agbaje got some yoruba (mostly public transporters) n Majority of d Ibos if nt all, but the hausas were very much APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.