Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,444 members, 7,947,815 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? (3777 Views)

Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Hairstyle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by SonOFaGun(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Jst came accross the pic n wah occured to me was wif someone could do this type of hairstyle on wedding day !
Altho its creative , share your thoughts

Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Let's see what the poster below me have to say
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
let's see what the poster below ne also have to say

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by FLAWLES(f): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lets see what the poster below me has to say
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by icebebe(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well as a mature lady,I wnt join d babies above me to play dt game.so here is wat I ave to say

I wonder wat d person below me wuld say

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Yustash001(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol...this one na pineapple style o......Thank God have broken the spell casted on the posters above me...

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by axortedbabe(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
fully ripped pineapple=fully ripped madness..
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice hairstyle. Very unique and creative

But the way the guy is squeezing the sachet pure water ehn, its almost as if he's going to eat the nylon as well

Owu na bastard
tongue
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by floragregs(f): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Irritating.
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
On my wedding day? Mtcheeww
Op, this question is irrelevant

The poster below me, what says ya?
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nickymezor(f): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lolz. .no way, tho I love pineappleb fruit sha
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nna ehn na wa for dis boy o! pineapple kwa? shocked shocked
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by smilyice(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
The poster below me,pls one word fot that foolish guy
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by gilgal7(f): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
She be albino ni...abi she dey hypo and co take bath...?
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by vizboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
cute hairstyle
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by michphenomena(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
The poster bellow me will finish this dude wt french......
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by richgang(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Como sava, sava bien mercy apoea

Guess the poster below me will use Yoruba to interpret the hair style
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o cheesy
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by ddaammyy(f): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok! Wat am i expected to say na? If u dnt know, know it no, he/she as the case may be is hawking pineapple. Or he/she is a human pineapple! grin
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by ivyT(f): 2:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Mehn,this thread is crazzzzzzzy..u guys made my morning

*am still smiling
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by elobyobi: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
The poster below me, good morning. How was ur night?
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Sheenor: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Okay, this style is on ma todo list already, guess am gonna rock it soon.......crAzie.
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Margauxluv(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
he is high on pineapple juice..d poster below me..
watyasay.
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by SarcasticMe(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Whatever it is he's taking, I want some of it...
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Check the profile of the poster above me, and click like if u concur with me that he just smoked 1 wrap of jumbo Igbo. grin
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
the poster above me I agree with you but my clicking your like won't change the fact that 90% of Nigerians are naturally high since 1412bc but I no that the poster below me would disagree.
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by Margauxluv(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
yea...

u r right...royal highness
Re: Would You Rock This Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day ? by pembisco(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry the poster above me is an elder sis to the person on the photo.

(1) (Reply)

Nose Ring Drama; Cynthia Morgan Vs Young Thug, Who Rocked It Better? / Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) / Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.