Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Desmond Elliot! I Won’t Dissapoint My Constituency Says Lawmaker-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot! I Won’t Dissapoint My Constituency Says Lawmaker-elect (399 Views)

National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] / APC Can’t Penetrate Into My Constituency – David Mark / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot! I Won’t Dissapoint My Constituency Says Lawmaker-elect by greghamite: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

Actor Desmond Elliot has pledged to reward the confidence of his Surulere Constituency in him.

The actor was elected to represent Surulere Constituency at the Lagos State House of Assembly.

His words, “Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well wishers. May God bless you all!”.

(1) (Reply)

Full Report Of PWC Forensic Audit On Missing $20billion Oil Amount. / It,s The Outgoing Government Intensionally Fustrating Us??? / How President-elect Buhari Can Achieve A Fair Deal For Victims Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.