Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old (578 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old by whimpy(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dear Sir,
I am highly disappointed in your attitude.You have disgraced the entire people of Akwa ibom state. You know fully well that the zoning for governorship goes to Eket yet you still campaigned against all odds....how selfish of you.you go on air and lie that elections where not held in akwa ibom state but I am hear to tell you that you are a liar....elections were held in my local government Esit Eket and you failed woofly.......your agents brought thugs.......I know because I overhead my cousin talking to them on phone,I heard the plan...he thought I didn't understand Ibibio but I did. I alerted the village head then police came and all was well.sir ,go to tribunal and we will meet you there.all the time you were in power you did nothing for us now you want to be our governor.... TOFIAKWA!!!go to the moons and back...Udom will remain governor elect..I have prove against you and I will use it well.......I have that right.
akwa ibom enyimme UDOM!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
whimpy:
Dear Sir,
I am highly disappointed in your attitude.You have disgraced the entire people of Akwa ibom state. You know fully well that the zoning for governorship goes to Eket yet you still campaigned against all odds....how selfish of you.you go on air and lie that elections where not held in akwa ibom state but I am hear to tell you that you are a liar....elections were held in my local government Esit Eket and you failed woofly.......your agents brought thugs.......I know because I overhead my cousin talking to them on phone,I heard the plan...he thought I didn't understand Ibibio but I did. I alerted the village head then police came and all was well.sir ,go to tribunal and we will meet you there.all the time you were in power you did nothing for us now you want to be our governor.... TOFIAKWA!!!go to the moons and back...Udom will remain governor elect..I have prove against you and I will use it well.......I have that right.
Good girl. You are a star!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old by ayokellany: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2016
whimpy:
Dear Sir,

How market ? You should be back from the tribunal now ?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Soilder Flog Lady For Wearing Bum Short To Pollin Unit / NCC, NBC Failed Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.