Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Am I Still Single - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Am I Still Single (549 Views)

A Motivational Short Story - But, I Still Love Him! / Who Am I? / My Take: Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Single by vcume(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is being single when you ought to be married a problem? It is an established truth that marriage is meant for everyone then the key question is why am I still Single? If it is the will of God and if his primary purpose for creating man is to have dominion and replenish the earth then if I am still single when I ought to be married then am I fulfilling God’s will by being SingleThere is a yearning in the heart of every woman who knows she ought to be married. Different questions plague the mind. Maybe I am still single because I am not beautiful or maybe I fall below expectation. Maybe I don’t have what it takes to settle down. Probably people don’t find me attractive enough. They are insecure because they are looking at the now of the man, thinking whether he is man enough to provide for them. But forgetting that the most constant thing in life is change. Others think I am not just good enough, I am not presentable, I am too thin, I am too fat, I am too black or too fair, no one will want me.

For the man who is still single when he ought to be married he feels let down simply because he also does not have what it takes financially to keep a home. He feels inadequate and sees himself as insecure because he feels no woman would want to associate with someone who has nothing to show for it. He might even feel he is not handsome enough for anyone to associate with. He may feel I don’t know what to say or how to say it to her. I am not confident because if I approach someone they might put me down and if I am put on the scale and weighed I may not measure up.http://projectlikeminds.com/why-am-i-still-single/.
Re: Why Am I Still Single by Nokiae5: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
the million dollar question is are you open to relationship?are you a fanatic to phobia in a relationship?pray to Baba God and he'll answer you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Read More Books [part 2] / Etisalat Flash Fiction Prize Nominee! / My Funniest Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.