Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Need To Find My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Find My Heart (956 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am new here, and I sort of feel lost-out, so I've decided to share something and see how much I can blend in.
OK I've had a number of girlfriend's, and I think I will always use the word "I love u", but I never knew that I barely know much about the strength and meaning of the "L" word till I met this girl. She was perfection in its refined state,she made me realise what love really is, but at the long run we broke up(I called the relationship off cause she lied). I promised her I'll hurt a lot of ppl because of what she did, and I went on to do that, at a point I decided to take a break and turn a new leaf. I really wanted to feel love again. I met this beautiful girl (obviously more beautiful than my ex), but the problem is that I dnt feel that deep ecstatic feeling I used to feel when I was with my ex, I just feel so empty and she is noticing it, recently she started complaining about me ignoring her, nt calling and the rest, truth be told am guilty of all of that. I was the play boy but am all grown up now, I used to think I'll never meet anybody like my ex, but it's becoming real and obvious, I can't keep going on like this, Am not good at pretence, Am thinking what it will be like going on this way and end up marrying someone I don't really love (cause I dnt think am capable of loving someone again), it will be constant torture till I eventually die, can someone help out pls, I need to find my heart again
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op, the truth be told, you let go of a gem in person of the woman you truly loved. I am curious as to the kind of lie that she told that made you break up with her, but thats not really my business.

That being said, the reason behind all the broken relationships you are having is that you don't really love these other ladies.

I know it going to be hard but one day, you will find that woman who you will truly love and when you do, you will experience the bliss you once had.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wish you were God or an Angel, I really want to believe it. Thanks all thesame
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wish you were God or an Angel, I really want to believe it. Thanks a lot
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
u are still bitter about your past experience,u may or may not realize that...but that's the problem.
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by Wilson125(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op ur ex left with all the love u had, ur jst without love, dats d reason u cnt love, u beta look for ur ex n get a little love back 4 urself or wait for d one dah will bring xtra love 4 u...
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
sansanluff:
u are still bitter about your past experience,u may or may not realize that...but that's the problem.

I guess,but it's difficult, that was the first time I ever decided to give love a shot. And it went all wrong, it difficult to heal u know
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wilson125:
Op ur ex left with all the love u had, ur jst without love, dats d reason u cnt love, u beta look for ur ex n get a little love back 4 urself or wait for d one dah will bring xtra love 4 u...

I dnt think there is any extra love Bro,I've seen it all, beauty, brains, money.......... And I still felt thesame way,am scared
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wilson125:

I dnt think there is any extra love Bro,I've seen it all, beauty, brains, money.......... And I still felt thesame way. Am scared
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
faith551:

I guess,but it's difficult, that was the first time I ever decided to give love a shot. And it went all wrong, it difficult to heal u know
yea i know. give urslf sometime. dont go into any relationship now cos you are not ready for it.
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
sansanluff:
yea i know. give urslf sometime. dont go into any relationship now cos you are not ready for it.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
faith551:
Am new here, and I sort of feel lost-out, so I've decided to share something and see how much I can blend in.
OK I've had a number of girlfriend's, and I think I will always use the word "I love u", but I never knew that I barely know much about the strength and meaning of the "L" word till I met this girl. She was perfection in its refined state,she made me realise what love really is, but at the long run we broke up(I called the relationship off cause she lied). I promised her I'll hurt a lot of ppl because of what she did, and I went on to do that, at a point I decided to take a break and turn a new leaf. I really wanted to feel love again. I met this beautiful girl (obviously more beautiful than my ex), but the problem is that I dnt feel that deep ecstatic feeling I used to feel when I was with my ex, I just feel so empty and she is noticing it, recently she started complaining about me ignoring her, nt calling and the rest, truth be told am guilty of all of that. I was the play boy but am all grown up now, I used to think I'll never meet anybody like my ex, but it's becoming real and obvious, I can't keep going on like this, Am not good at pretence, Am thinking what it will be like going on this way and end up marrying someone I don't really love (cause I dnt think am capable of loving someone again), it will be constant torture till I eventually die, can someone help out pls, I need to find my heart again

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find My Heart by faith551(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Babzilla:
[/quote]

I didn't ask for a movie cheesy[quote author=Babzilla post=32678148]

I didn't ask for a movie
Re: I Need To Find My Heart by swaggzo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
FINDING A PARTICULAR GRAIN OF SAND IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN IS A WHOLE LOT EASIER THAN FINDING PURE REAL LOVE, NOWADAYS angry

(1) (Reply)

Woah! Fashion Stylist Jane Ekanem Shares Super Sexy Photo To Celebrate Birthday / My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started / Why There Is Power In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.