Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie (1220 Views)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / Hot and massive Model Showing Off Her A*s Boobs And Hot Body (18+photos) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Shortzmovie: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
The singer is making his acting debut and making it in a sexy way. He's pictured above shirtless and looking so hot on the set of the new movie. Pictures taken yesterday. More photos Here...
To watch the trailer of the movie click Here

Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by zyzxx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dis guy like to dey show is six packs
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by falconey(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
there we go, ladies enjoy the view.
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by dave2meek(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Iyanya all dis packs u are showing there is God o ;
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I dont like six packs cry,i love pot belly guys cheesy
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Merlissa(f): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
The tattoos sha.....
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont like six packs cry,i love pot belly guys cheesy
hmm angry
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
lefulefu:

hmm angry
I know that is weird but i like it!! cheesy
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by MzzTega(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
The lady looks so relax. happy you are with Iyanya? It's just a movie. tongue
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I know that is weird but i like it!! cheesy
why u like am?
so u can rub the belle for night? grin
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by Rexhenrex(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by iyobs7(f): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
That tattoo looks dirty and trashy...
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by EddyBlingzz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
with what I have seen, I have a better body
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by LewisO: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
This guy is always found showing off his body. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by stevengerrard: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:
This guy is too fund of showing is body undecided
[size=14pt] [/size]

Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by LewisO: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt]. [/size]
Corrected!
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by akinsadeez(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Lady with him in that second picture is really blessed. cry
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by stevengerrard: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:

Corrected!
[size=14pt] still fvckin wrong...

fond not found
[/size]
Re: Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie by LewisO: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] still fvckin wrong...

fond not found
[/size]
I'm only responsible for what i say, not for what you understand. I know what i mean by "found"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Common Lies Girls Tell / What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? / Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.