Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Future Of Employment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Future Of Employment In Nigeria (441 Views)

National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form / Letter Of Employment-sign Homes Ltd / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
By Bukky Bello

I have stalled on writing this article for a while now, but I think now is the time to finally complete and share it. I don’t know if it’s the same with you, but most times, your spirit is led to do something and when you refuse to do it, things or people around you leave clues for you to make your decision.
Now, let’s get to the topic shall we, because as you all may not know “I can talk for Africa”…http://digest.bellafricana.com/the-future-of-employment-in-nigeria-by-bukky-bello/#more-5854

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Cost Controller / We Are Recruiting Academic Research Writers / New Job At Community Action For Popular Participation (CAPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.