Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? (788 Views)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / If Buhari Ever Give The South East Any Appointment Then He Is A Failure / Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by Hardeysolution(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sometimes i laugh whenever people say General Buhari has God-fathers. Don't mistake god-fathers with party pillars. Is Obasanjo the god-father of Buhari? Is Tinubu one?
I guess General Buhari is a god-father of himself and with the level of integrity(if he didnt change) will not make him bow to God-fathers of Democracy. What do you see about it?
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by QuotaSystem: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nope.

General Buhari's compensation for financiers of his campaign ends with giving them the power to determine some portfolio appointments. Buhari's emphasis on making the anti-graft agencies like ICPC completely autonomous, as well as his high level of intolerance for indiscipline are pointers to the no-nonsense administration he plans to run.

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by Chiaka(f): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Sometimes i laugh whenever people say General Buhari has God-fathers. Don't mistake god-fathers with party pillars. Is Obasanjo the god-father of Buhari? Is Tinubu one?
I guess General Buhari is a god-father of himself and with the level of integrity(if he didnt change) will not make him bow to God-fathers of Democracy. What do you see about it?

God is his God father!
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by MKO4ever(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seconded
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by femmy2010(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
god father ke? He has got Non
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by Orunto: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soldiers don't bow to anyone. That's why we call them Dictators!
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by Azo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
As at this hour, not talking of the next Buhari himself is the Godfather of Tinubu and the rest. I still wonder how people think tinubu will influence Buhari.

**Sitting down leg crossed and arm akinbo watching in bluray 3D HD, sipping fura di nunu**
Re: Will Buhari Ever Bow To God-fathers? Does He Have? by seankafor(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
if at all he wont die in power..

(1) (Reply)

Several Dead’ In S/africa Xenophobic Attacks,as Zuma Son Renews Anti-foreigner / Is This Not Negligence Of Duty? / Boko Haram Renames Group - Islamic State In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.